1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly queen Costume

Options

Answers

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options

Maybe so I was wondering why the stickers never updated.

• Aslamcadersaib
    Aslamcadersaib Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I can't see the jelly queen quest on my phone to play since 3 days I have already check the game its up to date

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Not every player receives this event. Please don't worry and it will come to you. Because the groups of players are changed. You are not part of this group of players now. I am sorry!!

If the answer helped you, please confirm with YES or NO. Thanks

• Cadersaibzaynab
    Cadersaibzaynab Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Iam having some problems with the jelly queen quest I have already played some levels for this week and now when I went to play the quest has dissappear

I always facing problem with other quest also I received the quest then it dissappear in few days the same happened with the gold pot event please help me I really like this game

• Aslamcadersaib
    Aslamcadersaib Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

The jelly queen quest has been disapear once again when I had enter the game this is the second time it happened how to get it back

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Aslamcadersaib Hi and welcome,

All you can do is make sure your gdvice and game are up to date, log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if it reappears. not much else you can do other than keep playing levels and hope it reappears

Thank you

• Cadersaibzaynab
    Cadersaibzaynab Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I can't see the jelly queen quest on my phone when I enter the game it has dissappear once again this is the second time it happened in a week

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community.

Please play a level on the map and the game will update itself. Then it should be there. Please also clear the cache. That definitely helps. If this answer was helpful or not:

Please confirm with YES or NO. thanks

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

廾ⅰ @Aslamcadersaib, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ There have been reports about the Jelly Queen event disappearing for some players & the Studio team is looking into it.

🙏 Could you please comment below with your Player ID & also let us know what device you are using so I can pass it on to the team for further investigation?

• Don't know how to find your Player ID ---> Go here.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

廾ⅰ @Cadersaibzaynab, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ There have been reports about the Jelly Queen event disappearing for some players the Studio team is looking into it.

🙏 Could you please comment below with your Player ID & also let us know what device you are using so I can pass it on to the team for further investigation?

• Don't know how to find your Player ID ---> Go here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?