🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Today is National Animal Crackers Day!

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
edited April 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

The girls show up at Elsa’s house real early and they package everything  to bring to the community.  When they arrive at the community they bring all the animal crackers into the meeting room.

Miss_Dani is pacing back and forth because Elsa wants her to explain what’s going on to everyone that joins them. She is afraid that she’ll forget what she has to say. Elsa gives her a hug and tells her that she’ll be fine. 

“I’ll go round up the CMs and bring them here,” Lola_Pop says. 

Everyone starts gathering in the room and now it’s Miss_Dani’s time to shine as she explains what the meaning of this national day is all about.

‘National Animal Crackers Day is observed every year to celebrate the sweet animal-shaped cookies that not only provide a delicious snack but also offer a little bit of entertainment to the kids too. The main motive of this day is to cherish some childhood memories of animal crackers' boxes which children love munching on and sharing them with their siblings and friends.’ (Source)

She did it! Elsa is very proud of her. As community members walk into the room the smell brings them right over to the table. All that you can hear is “hmmm”, “yummy”, “who made these?”

Now it’s Elsa turn to share what she learned about this day. 

HOW TO OBSERVE #NationalAnimalCrackersDay

She tells everyone how they can observe this day by playing Animal Cracker Bingo and she starts handing out the bingo cards. 

“This is how we are going to play this game,” says Elsa. “I am giving each of you 2 cards and I have a call list in my hand. I will cut these into individual squares and then I’ll randomly choose a square. Place an animal cracker on each square on both of your cards. When I call out an animal name if you have the correct animal on your card, take the animal cracker off and enjoy the snack! Are you ready to play?”

And so our story now comes to an end. We hope that you enjoyed it and check out if your grocery or candy story sells the Barnum animal crackers. We’re sure that you will love them!

The End!

Start at the beginning – What are animal crackers?

Comments

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

Awesome story. Once I love animals cracker but when become adult..they just nostalgic.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,513 Friends Moderator
    Options

Wonderful story @Elsa. How do you always come up with such interesting and instructive stories? 🤔

Whenever I read your stories, I learn something new.  😍

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for the compliments guys! @DieOmimi I've set these stories up so that I have to Google and learn new things. Then I get to share them with everyone. Sometimes it's just a word that I see on the Internet that sparks an interest to write a story. A couple of times please gave me story ideas. I am thinking of a new story but first I have to see if I can find enough on Google.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,513 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Elsa, I trust in your creativity (which unfortunately I don't have). I like to read your stories and always learn something new (sometimes only a little but that's fine). If there's anything I can do, please let me know. Your stories are always beautiful.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?