🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi and Chewy go back to the present

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
edited May 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi has really enjoyed learning about the past to a point. She did not enjoy learning about the Trail of Tears and what happened to most of the Native Americans.  She wants to go home!

“I’m so sorry that I made you sad,” says Esadowa.  “Let’s go over to that door over there. All that you have to do is open the door and walk in.”

Tiffi thanks Esadowa for sharing the past with her. She needs to get back to the present to be with her family and friends. Even though some of what she learned has saddened her, it was still an interesting adventure. Tiffi pulls open the door and steps inside …………………..

As coincidence would have it, both Tiffi and Chewy both open the doors to the HUB at the same time. They both look exhausted and can’t wait to share their adventure with each other.

“Chewy, you’re not going to believe where I was,” says Tiffi.

“I have a lot to share with you too Tiffi,” Chewy says.

Tiffi shares what she learned about the past and Chewy shares what he learned about the future.  What a wonderful experience both of them had. But does Tiffi really believe that those things might happen in the future? She’s really not sure so as she says goodbye to her buddy Chewy she takes out her phone and does some googling. She likes the sound of this title What will the 26th century look like? So she decides to watch it.

That was more than enough for her little 8-year-old brain to handle. For now, she will just concentrate on the present! Time to go home to eat dinner with her father.

The End!

Start at the beginning – Two Doors

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?