🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

☕️ Are you joining the Golden Tea Party?

Options

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    edited June 2021
    Options

@Lola_Pop

The levels from the tea event were easier overall than before at the hazelnut event. Alternately we had as a figure the Nutcracker and Yeti. The levels were also always alternating to distribute jam and soak biscuits. I came to level 5 with a life. After that it became more difficult and I needed several attempts. I had expected the last levels to be the hardest. But I didn't feel that. For me, some levels were difficult with Yeti because he threw his wrapped candies on the top half of the board, where I almost couldn't combine them sensibly. For biscuits I would have liked to have the Nutcracker or the Badger as a figure. 

I still had fun.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop I got stuck on level 3 the past few days, sorry, but I just don’t like playing with the Nutcracker 🙊 I prefer Dachs 😆 Love Yeti of course 🥰 I will eventually finish 😅

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop,

Thanks, I just hope that the studio realizes how overdue we are in getting a Nutcracker event. Also I wish there was information about the 3 more rare ones...ie: Gold, Silver and Rainbow ones. I know these were limited edition, distribution, however you want to say it...but it would be so cool if these would be offered again. I hate to say it but it's not fair that only a few received the chance for them. It's bad enough to have to miss Galaxy Yeti, and then these too.☹️

Below is screenshot for completed Tea Party.🤗 I agree with you @Nat09🐇 💕, I also prefer to use Dachs, 😉 with Nutcracker being 2nd choice in Dunking 🍪🍪.

I didn't find these 10 levels any harder than what I am experiencing when playing current levels where I am at ( 3152 ). The first 3 were the easiest and hardness progressed after that with the last 3-4 requiring me to use some boosters. I guess you might say it was just about right, you don't want it too easy...or undoable.😊

Lastly I think we will get around the same (50) gold bars.... somewhere between 40-60. I don't think I see as many posting on thread this time, but that doesn't mean anything, cause they are automatically added to your game whether you post or not. See y'all in a week or so. Good luck everyone.💞

• carmenechevarria
    carmenechevarria Posts: 2,178 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop I loved the rewards, challenges like this one allows me to get rewards without having to spend money. It's a large amount of gold among a large amount of people, so I would appreciate what ever amount is do to me.

• monigray
    monigray Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Now just waiting on the gold bars. I think 50 gold bars each.

• gamepower
    gamepower Posts: 759 Level 4
    Options

Are there any suggestions on progressing to the upper levels of the Golden Tea Party?

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5
    Options

@gamepower 🤗

I’ve been stuck on level 5 since yesterday. I guess if we can get a combo of timed boosters that would help.... or sacrifice some lollipops.🍭 😄

• gamepower
    gamepower Posts: 759 Level 4
    Options

I am stuck on level 4 and trying to do different combinations. Also, I might have to sacrifice some lollipops.🍭

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop

The first level was the best, the heart-shaped board and all the colored candies.

Future events plus levels with all or alternating candies.

The board is shaped like a heart that the community is celebrating the Month of Love.

At level 4 I had to two lollipops.

From level 5 it became more difficult and it took several attempts.

Levels 6, 9, 10 were the hardest and when he was playing with yeti he threw his wrapped candy on the top half of the board.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?