(ENDED) 🥪 Friends Comm' Together:Jammin' 🥪
🍒 Want to participate? Sign up HERE in 2 seconds!
The second Friends Comm’ Together Competition is now open!
After a nerve-wracking first competition, which had the ... Team as winners of the Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals, respectively, (this will be updated tomorrow!) it's time to start the second competition of the Friends Comm' Together Games!
Attention please, this is how it goes:
⚡️ How to play
If the first contest was inspired by the eternal I want to break free by Queen, this second competition is called after a song by the great Bob Marley: Jammin' ! 🌴
🥪 If you’re in one of the teams built for the competition:
- Play any Spread the Jam level
- Take a screenshot at the beginning of a level (showing the number jam squares to fill)
- Take a second screenshot showing the level has been completed
- Post both screenshots in the same comment
- We're counting the jam squares spread, not the levels; again, there's some strategy to think of...
🥪 If you’re not in any team: you can still be a cheerleader!
The team who spread the most jam, wins!
⚡️Rules (edited on the 16th of June)
1.- Number of screenshots:
- Levels 1-500: you can post up to 3 levels a day
- Levels 501-1000: you can post up to 2 levels a day
- Level 1001: you can post 1 level a day
--> that means: you can post up to 3 screenshots a day if you're on higher levels if you want, just need to scroll. That's up to you and your strategy.
2.- You cannot cover the level number, and a level cannot be replayed twice by the same person
3.- However, the same level can be played by several team members- that’s up to your strategy!
4.- REMEMBER: The screenshots must be clear and cannot be edited or manipulated in any way- that would mean the player is disqualified
You have time until the 28th of June, 5 pm CEST
- Bronze: Medal badge and 60 Gold Bars to be shared among the team
- Silver: Medal badge and 90 Gold Bars to be shared among the team
- Gold: Medal badge and 120 Gold Bars to be shared among the team
And if you've participated in both competitions...then, you'll get the Comm' Together participation badge!
Good Luck to everybody!!
Want to PLAY more?