🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi makes plans with her friends

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
edited June 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

It’s time to get hold of everyone to share all these ideas. First she will call Elsa for her thoughts on this.

“Hi Elsa, what’s going on?” asks Tiffi. “I just spent a couple of hours looking for summer fun ideas for all of us. We already had fun learning all about yo-yos and now we have to think of what we should do next. What are you up to these days besides writing stories?” 

Elsa tells Tiffi that she is playing CC Friends Saga right now. She is part of a super team for Dach’s Delivery and it’s great to have a team to help get them all the rewards. Tiffi says that she’s going to do a Facetime call now with all the characters to see what they want to do next. She tells Elsa that she’s thinking about kite flying. That sounds great! Tiffi tells Elsa that she will get back to her once she has spoken to everyone.

Tiffi lucks out and gets them all on Facetime. 

“Hey guys, I’ve spent quite a bit of time today looking to see what else we can do this summer,” says Tiffi. “I came up with a bunch of good ideas. I wanted your thoughts on whether you’d be interested in having a pool party next?” 

A lot of chattering between all of them and they seem to like this idea. 

“We’ll have to tell Jean-Luc and Philippe about this,” says Odus. “And we can’t forget Rancid either.” 

Tiffi tells all of them that she’s going to do some googling to learn more about it and she will get back to them. 

The End!

Start at the beginning - Roll out those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?