🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi meets up with Chewy

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
edited June 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi checks her phone to see if any players need her help. Things have been really quiet lately but then it’s summertime so the players could be outdoors enjoying the sun. She shuts down her laptop and decides to take a walk outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. 

When Tiffi passes by the street where Chewy and the twins live she sees Chewy outside.  

“Hi Tiffi, where are you going?” asks Chewy. “I made some phone calls and was surprised to find out Jenny was in town when I called Yeti. They will both be coming to the pool party. I got the twins too and they will also be there.” 

Tiffi tells Chewy that she’s just taking a walk since the weather is so beautiful. They chat for a bit longer and then Tiffi decides to go to the candy store to visit her father. She tells Chewy that once she has the list of who is attending then she will get a date and see what they will need and who wants to bring what.  Chewy says that he’s heading home now. His father hasn’t been feeling well so he needs to check on him. 

Hugs and kisses. 

A short time later she arrives at the candy store.

“Hi Dad, how are things going today?” asks Tiffi. “Hey what’s that in your hand? Is it something new?” 

Mr. Toffee tells her that they just arrived in the store. They are pretzel rods dipped in chocolate and sprinkles are on top. He gives her a pretzel to taste.  

“Wow! Those are fantastic!, exclaims Tiffi. “Do you have extra that I can bring to the pool party? I know that Yeti would love these.” 

“Yes I have more than enough for the store,” says Mr. Toffee. “How many do you want me to put on the side for you?” 

Whatever he puts on the side will be more than enough. She has to go home now to finalize the pool party plans because she’d like to have the party this weekend.  

Hugs and kisses. 

Let’s continue - Tiffi meets up with her friends at the pool

Start at the beginning – Let’s have a pool party

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?