🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Things to do before summer ends

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
edited June 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi decides to look online for summer time and pool party ideas. Her phone rings and it’s Jenny calling.

“Hi Tiffi, how are things on your end?” asks Jenny. I’m on the way to Candy Town to spend some time with my uncle. I’m going to spend a couple of weeks there so let’s plan some fun things.”

Tiffi gets all excited and she tells Jenny that her and her friends are planning some summer fun ideas so she hopes that Jenny will stay long enough to spend some time with everyone. She tells Jenny that she’s in the process of looking up some summer things to do now. 

“My uncle wants to take me to the zoo tomorrow and he wants to know if you’d like to join us,” says Jenny. “I’ll call you in the morning to let you know what time we’ll come get you.”

‘Summer is simply the best, with its laid-back, anything-goes mentality. (Aww, if we could all be more like summer...) No school means late nights for kids (whether parents like it or not!), and looser schedules equals more time to linger in the backyard playing the best outdoor games. There are plenty of summer activities on this list that you might already have planned, like going to the farmer's market or making s'mores.

Make homemade popsicles - Making popsicles in the summer is like baking cookies in the winter—something you have to do. Try using the season's freshest fruit for the ultimate flavor profile.

Make s'mores - There's nothing (and we mean nothing) wrong with a good ol' graham cracker-marshmallow-chocolate bar combo. ’ (Source)

Tiffi asked Jenny if she ever ate s’mores and neither has tried them. Tiffi suggested that while she’s in town maybe they should try to make some. 

“I know that your uncle will love them,” says Tiffi. “Maybe we can look for a simple recipe.” 

Sounds like a plan! Hugs and kisses.

When Mr. Toffee comes home later in the day, Tiffi tells him that Jenny is coming to Candy Town and Yeti is taking Jenny to the zoo tomorrow and wants me to join them. Can I go?”

How could he say no to his daughter. Of course she can go with his best friend! Mr. Toffee goes into the kitchen to get dinner ready and Tiffi continues her search for more fun ideas.

Let’s continue - Tiffi finds more summer fun ideas

Start at the beginning – Let’s have a pool party

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?