Options

Comments

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    Options
  • MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,652 Level 5
    Options

@Lola_Pop Thank you for allowing us, the members to express our thoughts on MoM.

First, in MY opinion, a member should be six months in the community before they are allowed to nominate a person. If I may, I would like to suggest a questionnaire template provided for nominators to fill out. It is true that no member provides their service/help in the same way. Everybody has their own special ways/talents. I also agree with @Erika0811, maybe more members will participate if they were able to nominate their person via PM.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

I definitely agree with @MiladyR idea that community members could fill out a questionnaire when nominating someone for friend of the month. ๐Ÿ˜„

Personally, I think the questionnaire should contain three to five questions and one of them should be to provide an example of when their nominee was helpful either toward them or in general.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts with us. I am so happy that we can discuss this and I'm sure we'll find the perfect recipe ๐Ÿ˜Š

• LuciLu8
    LuciLu8 Posts: 323 Level 3
    Options

Friend of the month ...

For me who have been a member of the community for less than 1 month and I had a lot of initial difficulty understanding how to move both for the language and for the functionality of the division between the various games ... I found in @Pitty_Kitty a very valid support and in @Diamond -Lim an initial guide then continuing in the navigation I appreciated @ Nix66, @Yosca and @Lola_Pop

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,306 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome and it's our pleasures. @Lola_Pop โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

@LuciLu8 - Sorry as I don't have playing Candy Crush Friends Saga then Game Moderators, Community Managers and some previous month winners cannot be nominated on any King's Games. Check to read this rules here again and let's nominate another one player who haven't nominated and have playing Candy Crush Friends Saga. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

It would be fun if friend of the month was open again. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Options

Your wish is my command, dear @Erika0811 ๐Ÿ˜‰

We've been discussing about it, and I've received a lot of feedback from some friend-tastic members as well as from our divine Mods. This is the plan now:

We'll change the meaning of this thread to make it about thanking each other- it is, as you all know and have shared already, the best reward you can get: the recognition from your fellow players. ๐Ÿ˜Š

On top of that, we will have a Friend of the Month, so you can suggest one of the players who have helped you for that recognition. Then, we will choose a player to be featured in the Scrapbook. It's not about votes nor nominations, it's about giving a sweet surprise to a player who deserves it.

Just remember that the real recognition is being mentioned in this thread by your Community friends. โค๏ธ

What do you think about it?

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    Options

I would say that it would be great but I don't really have any friends on here yet

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?