🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why didn't the new "Delivery" start today?

Options

Answers

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options

@ElenaVorona and others: Except for that odd 1-day setup and then immediate withdrawal of Dachs Delivery Service sometime in March-April, the starting and ending days for DDS that I have in my records for my team are:

February 12-February 21

March 5-March 18

March 26-April 4

April16-April 25

May 7-May 16

May 28-June 6

June 18-June 28

Reviewing these start and end dates seems to indicate some variation in the possible length of a DDS session, as well as some variation in the intervals between offerings of DDS.

Are any of the rest of you caught at “the end of the road” (currently 4460 for our iPads)? If so, does anyone else intentionally stay at their current level so that more “new” levels will be available to use for achieving Team Tasks when DDS restarts? Just curious.

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

No DDS here either.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,087 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @ElenaVorona

I don’t have DDS either.

I haven’t had any event for quite a long time.

Thanks for the tag @DaniTheOG

🐨🦋

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

I was so eager to start since I found an awesome team....seems like I have to wait

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2021
    Options
  • me6412
    Options

Said my comment will appear after it's approved

• me6412
    edited July 2021
    Options

@ElenaVorona @DaniTheOG @Nix66 I was playing yesterday and Dachs delivery was not in my game, and I just thought it was my Tablet acting up like from when it was hacked 3 weeks ago, and after receiving your tag I checked again and no it's not there it must be removed for the weekend. I have tried to respond with comments here but they all keep saying, they will appear after they are approved ? The only thing I typed differently was it must be a King Games money making sales weekend and the deliveries are not on sale.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,799 Level 3
    Options

@LoveDachs I can see that you have even more problems than me. I have these Sunny Tales. But I am willing to sacrifice them, and instead of them get the team game "Delivery".

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@CassD @carmenechevarria @Grumpy_Old_Man @BQN537 @siti_payung

Guys, thank you so much for the information.

Your messages are very important. I hope that with the help of your messages, the Studio will pay attention to the problem much faster than just my message

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@Uncle_Bob

Thank you for the interesting information about the dates of the "Delivery" event.

I hope you hear the players' answers to your questions.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?