🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What a great idea that was to ask for game tips!

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend
edited August 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Elsa gets herself some fresh hot coffee and now she’s ready to reply to DieOmimi.

“That’s one thing that I don’t like about this testing from the studios,” says Elsa. “Not everyone gets the same events. I understand their reasoning behind it but I just don’t know what to tell the players when their friends get these events and they don’t.  

I also use timed boosters when I get them from the events. I do get the necklace but not the videos. I think I already responded in an earlier message that my Fantastic Five is glitching. I am not getting the rewards on my mobile devices. I did bring it up in the community but haven’t heard if others are having the same problem. I just gave up trying to open the full set of rewards on mobile. I wait until I’m on Windows 10 and if it hasn’t expired I collect them there. 

I wasn’t aware that the studio has different set ups when playing on mobile or desktop. There are less moves on mobile? I never compared but thanks for this tip! I had so many boosters sitting on my mobile devices so I decided to stop clearing all levels every Wednesday on Windows 10 so that I could use the mobile rewards. I have to compare these now! This is a wonderful tip! 

Have they stopped using the pop ups telling us not to get rid of the magic blenders when you have to collect a certain number of chocolate or whatever? Remember when we used to get this message?

When you say the sugar coats do you mean the sugar stars? Are you talking about the pop up that show how many you have and it blocks the top row of the board? I wrote to @Crazy Cat Lad about that and he wrote back to say that they fixed it. Are you still seeing it? 

I do play the Episode Race event and it’s cool when you can keep clearing the episode before your other teammates. A couple of weeks ago I was up to like 20 episode wins. Then I couldn’t clear a level and it went back to 15 GBs. Thanks DieOmimi for all this helpful information!”  

Elsa is very pleased that she set up this message. Now she can create the story with all these wonderful tips. She hopes that more community members continue to post tips for the games that they play.  

“I think that I will tag the GMs to come read this message and add their comments,” Elsa thinks to herself. “You never know when one of these tips can help a new game player clear a difficult level!” 

And so our story comes to an end!

Start at the beginning – Elsa gets game tips from the community members

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?