🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Some tips offered for CC Jelly Saga

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend
edited August 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Another message from DieOmimi!

“Jelly is I think the easiest game to move forward,” says DieOmimi. “I'm at the end of the map and open the game daily, even though I can't play new levels (because I only get some on Wednesdays). 

Use the time boosters in such a way that you benefit the most from it. On day 7 you get 2 time boosters for 2 hours each (color bomb and fish). If you have saved color candies, you can choose one to get a "Rainbow Jenny". 

Jelly is the only game in which you can leave the level without losing a life if the constellation of boosters on the board is unfavorable for you. Study the board and decide whether to play it or leave it without making a move. Only then will you not lose a life. 

If you have the opportunity to play around midnight, you also have two time boosters available. I often do it from day 2 to day 3. I receive the color bomb shortly before midnight 2 hours and shortly after midnight 2 hours the color candy. Both side by side make up the "Rainbow Jenny", which largely exposes your board. If you have fishing nets, you can only dissolve them with fish. No booster helps there. So you have to make as many fish as possible. All other blockers can be eliminated with good combinations of special sweets.

In Jelly I got a lot of boosters through the mini-game "Fishing with Friends". It's a random team and most of the time I'm the only one playing. It's time-consuming, you can play it on old levels. My preferred level is level 49. Within 1.5 hours I have collected all the fish and get 2 lollipops each (striped, wrapped and the coveted color bomb lollipop 2 times). It's time-consuming, for me. But it's worth it. It is only available on mobile, not on the PC/laptop. That's why I only play Jelly on mobile.” 

Elsa decides that this is a lot of tips to take in so she wants to respond now. 

“DieOmimi, now I’ll talk to you about Jelly,” Elsa says. “How did you ever make it to the end? I’m only at 1450. What is the highest level? I do open the game daily but I wish that they would change “Elsa” so that day one also offers a reward. I’ve had times that it would go back to day one and I do open it daily so it’s a glitch. It doesn’t always happen though.  

I never realized that Jelly allows a player to back out when not making any moves and you don’t lose a life. With this game my patience runs very thin so on the third try I might not even play it to the end because I can see that I won’t win so I just end the level on my own. I never thought of playing the game around midnight to get 2 boosters. Very good tip!  

I have used your tip of trying to create the fish with a square match of 4 to open those fishing nets. That’s about the only thing that works well for me in this game.  

Thanks for the tip of playing Fishing with Friends. I stopped playing all the events so maybe it’s time to get back to them. How difficult is it to scroll down to level 49, especially from the top?   I never heard of Crack the Queen’s Safe so I might not have been included in the testing. I really don’t get the events. I just opened the game on my iPhone and I have the Birthday Bash and Royal Championship. I don’t play the latter and that has to do with my patience. When it first came out I was teamed up with many players who couldn’t decide on their next move so I had to wait for them when I could see some good moves for them. Many times they timed out so I had to wait for the clock to count down. Do you get the Birthday Bash? Is it worthwhile to try it?

I don’t remember seeing treasure chests in the game so could that also be a testing thing? Thanks for posting all of this!” 

Let’s continue - Super tips for CC Saga

Start at the beginning – Elsa gets game tips from the community members

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?