🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Yes! More tips are coming in!

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend
edited August 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Elsa checks to see if anyone else offered tips. Aha! @bearwithme wrote!

My one big tip Elsa is to take a few moments to see what the objective of the level is and make sure you don't destroy something too soon so that there is no way to win the level,” says bearwithme. “I am also an impulsive impatient player and not doing what I mention above has caused me several time to not complete a level and ruin my sweet streak. I had a streak of over 500 levels going and just the other day ruined it because I used a booster that got rid of some of the candies behind the red and black candy cane and made it impossible for me to collect the necessary candies I needed. 🙄 Hope this helps. 😊🐨💕” 

And there is another tip! Elsa is getting very excited and can’t wait to read what @shafer223 wrote.

“Ty for the tag Diamond Lim, says shafer223. “Hello Elsa.  My tip would be just the oppisite of how you play. I always clear the top first because the bottom will stay the same if you clear the top first, but if you clear the bottom first it changes the pattern of the top.” 

She has to call Tiffi to tell her that the community members are starting to respond. But before she calls her she wants to respond to the couple of community members who sent some tips. 

“bearwithme, that’s a good tip to look at the objective and I know that I kind of look but want to start the level immediately so I don’t look at long enough,” says Elsa. “I know that when I see that a coconut wheel is a booster for a specific level it’s going to be an ingredients level. That’s a good suggestion. Thanks!”

Now she will call Tiffi.

“Tiffi, I can’t believe that we have some tips already,” Elsa says. “I sure hope that I can get a couple of tips that help me with my game. But if not, the tips might help other community members with their game. Got to go because I see another message coming in.” 

Tiffi tells her to hold on a second because she wants to let her know that  Kimmy, Yeti and Jelly Queen offered to help.  

They say their goodbyes and Elsa goes back to reading and responding. 

“shafer223, so when you want to clear the top first does it make a difference with the game mode?” asks Elsa. “Do you look to see where the blockers are? I don’t but just responding to you, now I’m wondering if that needs to be considered too.”

Elsa is overjoyed at seeing the responses. She sends a message, ‘You guys rock! Thanks and please keep them coming!’

“Elsa look at the board and try to allign candies that will give me the colored bomb, striped one or the wrapped candy,” suggests @shafer223.  

“lelensp, so when the level opens your brain immediately looks to see if you can create a colored bomb or another special candy before you think about matching  3?” asks Elsa. “I never thought of doing that. Maybe that will help me improve my game play.  You also have a good tip to clear the bottom to create chain reactions. That is a very good tip! Thanks!”

Let’s continue - Elsa is pleased with the number of responses

Start at the beginning – Elsa gets game tips from the community members

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?