🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi needs her scepter

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,890 Sweet Legend
edited August 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

The two of them continue walking down the street. They turn the corner and meet up with two faceless men.

They all start talking as they try to figure out what could have caused this.

“Hi, my name is Tiffi and I sure hope that I can find a solution for you,” says Tiffi. “The same thing happened where I live, in the Candy Kingdom, but that was a while ago. My father told me that there was a cosmic divide between the Candy Kingdom and the Salty Kingdom? He told me that the entire Candy Crush universe is dependent on there being a cosmic balance between the forces of sweet and salty. What happened was this evil Pretzella broke into our kingdom and saltified everything. When she was done all color left everything and everyone and that included my character friends too. My father helped me and we found a scepter that had special powers. Every time I waved it over a colorless area it brought the color back.”

Tiffi tells the three of them that when everything was back to normal she thought that she brought the scepter home but when she looked for it later on she couldn’t find it. She realized that she must have left it somewhere in the kingdom. 

The two men that were standing next to each other began to think of how they could send one of the men to the Candy Kingdom to look for it. They finally figured it out.

“Let’s do this,” says one of them. “I know that one of our guys has a sling shot and he just loves shooting himself up in the air. Let’s go find him and see if he can help us!”

Let’s continue - The sling shot man helps

Start at the beginning – Tiffi travels to the future

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?