👻Celebrate the spookiest Halloween with your Friends! Badges and more for you HERE and HERE!
💬Share your feedback! Direct line to the Studio!
🍭Celebrate Candy Day with us! Win your own Friends portrait HERE and some Gold HERE!

Misty's Spotlight Event

tjalwaystjalways Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 28 in Support

Hi everyone,

Recently, I signed in to my King account after completing 8 out of 10 levels in Misty's Spotlight. When I got signed in though, it had reset only my Spotlight rounds. The rest of my game was fine. Any idea how to fix this?

Comments

• playgowomen18playgowomen18 Posts: 296 Level 3

hello and welcome to the community.

as you uninstall the game and log in to the account again, you lose lollipops, boosters. but I haven't heard anything about the levels from the events so unfortunately I don't know.

but since you're new here,

then I send you a link for newbies

guide

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Jerz2fullestJerz2fullest Posts: 1 Newbie

How can I possibly pass level 8 with such little amount of turns?? Any advice would be super helpful! Thanks!!

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 20,172 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

It is like this, when you log in, please spoil a level and the game will update so that you will have everything again. Now this event is over, but don't worry, the events are repeating themselves.

Good luck and have fun

• Grumpy_Old_ManGrumpy_Old_Man Posts: 536 Level 4

Hi @Jerz2fullest the event has left my device, so I'm unable to give you a detailed explanation. But I do remember finishing levels 8 & 9 without any boosters. But it was lots of attempts.