Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,090 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you! @Lola_Pop β€οΈπŸ‘»

Also great your Halloween stories too! Everyone! πŸ‘πŸŽƒ

• Barry_Dean_Clark
    Barry_Dean_Clark Posts: 250 Pro Player 👑
    Options

My story.

When I was a kid Halloween was about dressing up in your favorite costume and collecting as much candy as you can before everyone turned their porch light off. There was a down side in collecting a lot of candy thou. Every year older kids would make us walk thru a line so they could take some of the candy we collected for themself. So Halloween was always fun but I will always remember this.

• penken
    penken Posts: 741 Level 3
    Options

@Precious0914

Wow! May I ask what country does not celebrate Halloween? I am sure there are many. I am just curious, and like to learn new things. Thanks for playing candy crush friends! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

It's Halloween eve. Tiffi and Odus are busy preparing last minute candied pumpkin popsicles as a welcome treat for their friends who will be coming over to the Halloween party tomorrow night.

As Tiffi mixing the syrup, she realised the main ingredient i.e. pumpkin is missing and ordered Odus to get it from a nearby store.

Tiffi is looking at the clock and it's almost midnight but Odus is no where in sight. She waited for another 10 minutes and she heard the main door is opened and called for Odus "Odus, did you manage to buy the pumpkin, what take you so long??".

She heard a flapping sound and a gentle tap on her shoulder, "Oh here you are, gimme the pumpkin" as she turned around to get the pumpkin from Odus, she gasped... πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,863 Level 5
    Options

@gr33n3y3z I love your story idea! Did you create the badge?

One day towards evening, Tiffy was getting dressed in a special costume. She put on red stockings and a silly red. Sweedish fish costume. She had been invited to a special Halloween party by Olivia. Tiffy decided to do some trick or treating along the way to the party. She knocked on Stella's door singing "trick or treat" and was given a lollipop. Then she knocked on yetis door and was given a snow cone which she ate right away. She kept on skipping through the community, knocking on doors, until her Halloween basket was just about full. She only had to go through a woods to get to Olivia's house and the party. She was about half way into the woods when she heard a growling noise. She was frantically looking for a path to run on when out popped a big bad wolf wearing some grand ma's nightgown. The wolf snarled at her and snatched tiffys Halloween treats. Gone were all of the Reese's candy bars she had carefully selected. Tiffy ran crying to Olivia's. Once there she sobbed out her story. Everyone was horrified that tiffy was attacked. No one knew what to do. But thankfully the community's Queen of the South was at the party. Dani marched out the door and into the woods and confronted the Wolf. She ripped off the mask and discovered the candy stealing thief was none other than the jelly queen herself. She grabbed the looted candy and returned it to tiffy, and then everyone enjoyed the party except for the jelly queen who was now uninvited.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Tiffi asked Yeti to go trick or treating with her for Halloween this year.

"What are you going to dress up as?" Tiffi asked Yeti.

"You'll just have to wait and see!" he responded.

On Halloween night, Tiffi was disappointed to see that Yeti hadn't dressed up at all!

"So what is your costume, Yeti?" asked Tiffi.

"I'm going as bigfoot!"

• theredrabbit
    theredrabbit Posts: 277 Level 3
    Options

my history

Yeti and Nutcracker were going together and they had to go through a somewhat spooky forest to attend a Halloween celebration. when they start to cross they are filled with fear and try to run forward ... when a witch appears flying on her broom ... these two geiting flee the forest and when they think they are safe they hear a laugh and it was just olivia disguised as a witch: as a prize she gave the two costumes for the celebration

@gr33n3y3z

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @gr33n3y3z. I'm a useless storyteller, but I love the badge, so here goes:

It was Halloween and a dark and starry night. Tiffi was all dressed up to go trick or treating with her sister Kimmy. She was wearing her best witch's outfit with her big black hat and her broomstick and Kimmy was disguised as Baby Yoda.

They went from house to house with most people giving them treats, as they were too scared of tricks.

They then knocked on the door of a house which looked pretty deserted. They waited for a few minutes as they heard a noise inside, as though someone were coming to the door.

Suddenly the door creaked open and there stood a ghost making strange noises. Both Tiffi and Kimmy were scared and tried to run away.

As they did so, they heard a voice shouting, "Trick" and turned to find that it was Nutcracker dressed as a ghost. They all laughed and shared some of the candy.

Tiffi said to Nutcracker, "You'll come with us next year, as you're more scary than we are!"

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    edited November 2021
    Options

Ay ay ay, ay ay ay, I almost didn't make it to this one!

@gr33n3y3z, here's my Halloween story (as @Nix66 says, true story πŸ˜‰) ‡️

πŸŽƒ This chick I know celebrated Halloween with her friends & family and ended up with bad skin & a nightmare!

... After helping her step-daughter with her Daft Punk costume, this chick grabbed her husband by the arm & they all went trick or treating together. Her costume: Posh Spice in "Say You'll be There".

I'm telling you girl, this chick is still trying to get all that hairspray off of her hair! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

... Fast forward a few hours later, the chick passed out in the couch after eating 6 to 8 (total amount is undetermined due to post traumatic sugar high πŸ˜…) KitKats in one sitting. She had dreams of Tiffi chasing witches & of Yeti with @Freddy_ chasing a big bad wolf. There was also BGT with his shenanigans!

... A couple of blissful hours later (trust me, these days this chick would trade a limb to even dream of sleeping more than just a couple of hours), the chick wakes up to a nightmare! 😨 As she is brushing her teeth (that post Halloween breath kills and, even in her dreams, this chick is OCD about her teeth! πŸ™ƒ) she looks at herself in the mirror and realizes that it is October 3rd and that she has slept through her friend's last day as a Mod without participating in her contest and without throwing her a party! 😱 ... She also notices what looks like a riot in her face after all that chocolate!

"What a nightmare!", she tells herself... and "Ping!" goes her phone as a notification from a PM comes in and wakes her up. Gladly, it is October 2nd! 😘

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    Options

Hahahahahaha, I just can't with you @rebelchild! 🀣 I might just have to ask Michael to put images to your story and then hang it in my new office here in AL. I mean, I can read it every morning before my usual "morning march" 😜 and get all hyped up! πŸ™Œ

#QueenOfTheSouth πŸ˜…

🎢 I'll be watching from the center of the hollow moon... howling loud... so the bad wolf don't bite no more! 🦊 Awooooooooooooooooooooo! 🎢

😁 😎

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?