(finished) ๐Ÿ‘ป Win a badge & gold with a spooktacular story ๐Ÿ‘ป

Options

Comments

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options

Hi @gr33n3y3z

Once a Halloween's Tale...

Misty,Tiffy, Yeti and Mr. Toffee decided to go to Halloween Camp. After taking a hike along the Spooky Trail, Misty returned to the camp in the evening ans went straight to her room she shared with Tiffy.

Without switching on the bedroom light, Misty asked Tiffy if she was still awake. Tiffy replied, "stop the noise and go to bed."

Misty wanted to take a shower and so waited outside the bathroom which was occupied. Misty thought it was Yeti who was in the bathroom, but Mr. Toffee told her that Yeti was asleep.

Suddenly, Tiffy walked out of the bathroom. Shocked, Misty rushed to her room, switched on the bedroom light and found Tiffy's bed empty. Who had answered her then?

Thanx for the tag @Diamond Lim

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,891 Level 5
    edited October 2021
    Options

Onย a cold dark Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ nite. Yeti and Tiffi were out trick and treating, when all the streetlights went out. As they were approaching the end of the street, they heard strange ๐Ÿค”ย sounds around them. Out of nowhere out pops Misty with the flying Odus next to her with a large ๐ŸŽ’ bag of chocolate ๐Ÿซ candies

Hah aha trick or treat ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿฌ

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5
    Options

Hello @gr33n3y3z . Happy Halloween. Thanks for the tag@Diamond Lim .

My creepy story is real and had goosebumps Everytime I recall it.

When we were kids, we used to go to neighbors asking for treats. We wore hideous face masks for a scary effect. Along our way was a big acacia tree and there was story circulating around.

As we were walking along in the night, we smelled a very pungent odor of cigar. We saw a red flicker and a very big shadow and the whole tree shook. We were running for our dear lives. I told my parents about the incident and they said a YETI lived in the tree.

This is a superstitious belief that we Filipinos are well known of .

Happy Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป

• LadyGaivman
    LadyGaivman Posts: 1,324 Level 4
    Options

Have a safe & Happy Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,120 Jelly Moderator
    Options

On Halloween night misty, tiffy, and yeti decided they was going to take the hay tide up the haunted hollow as they was going up the long dark road seeing all the scary decorations they heard a noise that scared them so as the hay ride went on and the farther they got got up the long pitch black hollow the more scared they got all of a sudden they heard something coming out of the woods all huddled up shaking scared they seen a shadow of what looked to be a scary monster so scary they could not describe it as it got closer they screamed and shaked from fear all of a sudden it flew upon them and started circling them as it dropped down on top of them they saw it was odus they all started laughing and told odus he got a good one on them they told him how he scared the crap out of them and they all laughed and enjoyed the rest of the hay ride up the hollow together as friends then end..

Thank you for this contest it was fun thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,520 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2021
    Options

The moon is full and the wind is brisk on this All Hallows eve.

The friends walk down the street dressed as witches 3

Their bags were full of goodies.

Kimmy, Tiffi and Jenny are out for a little fun.

They pass the local graveyard it's gate creaking in the wind.

They hear a moan and then a growl and shivers went down their backs.

They see a figure among the stones, its huge with eyes of glow red.

They are so scared they cannot move, OH what can this monster be.

Will it eat them, will it take them. What will happen to the three?

Suddenly Jenny gasps and begins to laugh with glee.

Hello, Uncle Yeti. Do you want to join my friends and me.

Thank You @gr33n3y3z, and @Diamond Lim

• janeau_owl
    janeau_owl Posts: 215 Pro Player 👑
    Options

It was a dark and spooky night! Tiffi with her usual enthusiasm has put on her favorite Tiger outfit and has made Odus tag along for trick or treating. Odus, trying to feel brave, reluctantly put on his colorful Hero costume and is flitting around with his eyes darting side to side. Suddenly, they come upon a really scary-looking house replete with dimly lit turrets and narrow slits for windows. Even the pumpkins outside looked mean. "Let's go!" said Tiffi with glee. "I want to get there before the Bubblegum Troll comes along and snatches all the candies." But Odus balks at the strange-looking path as his superior hearing detects faint screams coming from the house. "Come on, come on, I'm dressed as a tiger and I'll protect you Oduuuuussss! COME ON!" wheedled Tiffi as she bopped along the path, dragging Odus by his claw.

At the door, Tiffi lifts the heavy knocker and lets it go with a "BANG"... the door creaks open and something glowing a bright blood red could be seen, Odus lets us a terrified "HOOT!". It came out like a high pitched hiccup instead...

It's only the Red Rabbit grinning like the demented rockstar wannabe he is! "Howdoyoulikemysetup?" he said in one speedy breath. Isn't it so like him to overdo the decorations for Halloween? To make up for scaring Odus into unstoppable hiccups, he served them delicious hot purple chocolate covered in puffy, fluffy tiny pumpkin marshmallows.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

One Helloween night somebody knocked my door. I opened and there were Tiffy, Misty and Bubblegum Troll in Helloween costumes!

-- Treat or trick? they said!

-- Treat I answered and gave them candies!

I invited them to watch some scary stories on the TV and enjoy their sweet candies watching!

๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    edited October 2021
    Options

Yeti spends most of his time wishing it was Halloween, he loves it, because that day he could go to the real world without anyone being scared of him. He never has, but it is something he always has in mind. He likes to imagine himself on the streets of a neighborhood, knocking from door to door, surrounded by costumed children shouting "trick or treat"!

He gets so excited imagining these things that he doesn't realize the Bubble Gum Troll is asking him something.

- Yeti !! Yeti !! Do you hear me? - he says.

But he keeps daydreaming about his adventure The Bubble Gum Troll dances around him as he continues to scream his name

- Yeti !! Have you already thought about what costume you will wear this year for Halloween? There is little time left!

Yeti nods with a smile on his face

- none

And the Bubble Gum Troll is speechless.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Spooktacular story, eh?

Hmm:

It was a dark & stormy night (w/Tiffi, Yeti; & the rest of the crew)...

The end.

If you all want a spooky story, go read a GD book/play a bloody audiobook/watch a freaking spooky movie (or whatever else).

That's your story; good day, & have fun...

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?