🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi goes to visit Rip

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
edited October 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi continues heading toward the community but plans on stopping at the school on the way back home to say hello to him. She stops to read the Badge of the Month message. 

She spends about a half hour reading some of the responses. Wow! Some great ideas to new stories. She will have to tell Elsa to check it out! Not much more is going on so she leaves. She hopes that Rip is in school when she gets there. She wants to ask him if could teach some of the time travel ideas that the players wrote about. When she arrives at the school she goes inside and heads towards Rip’s class. She sees him standing outside the room.

“Hi Rip, how are things with you?” asks Tiffi. 

She shares with him some of the places that the community members wants to visit and asks if he has knowledge and could he teach those classes.

“Well, I do have a lot of knowledge of some of the topics,” Rip says. “If I don’t have enough knowledge in this brain of mine I could always research. I do have to keep in mind that the historians who wrote about the history events have their own way of interpreting them but the events did take place so they could be interesting classes. In a few days I will be starting a class on the Prehistoric Age. Would you be interested in joining us? I am going to be talking about the different ages such as the ice age, the stone age, the bronze age, the iron age and more. Back then home sapiens lived in caves nor did they have the luxuries that we have today but it makes for some very interesting knowledge.”

Tiffi is all excited and she tells Rip that she would love to attend. She gets the start date and time and promises to be there! Rip is pleased that his little assistant will be joining him again.

Let’s continue - The Prehistoric Ages: How Humans Lived Before Written Records

Start at the beginning – Tiffi goes back to school to learn about the prehistoric ages

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?