🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi goes back to school to learn about the prehistoric ages

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend

Tiffi wakes up early one morning eager to start the day. She looks at her phone, no text messages. She has no plans for today so she decides to head on over to the community to see what’s going on. Along the way she passes by the school and her memories go back to the time when she meet Rip Van Winkle. 

Tiffi met him in Bamboo Forest. As she approached him she heard him say ………..

The world was a much different place 1000 years ago. Life expectancy was shorter, Vikings kept stealing people’s things, and Wi-Fi signals were quite poor. Those who believe in reincarnation say we’ve all lived many lives throughout existence. 

Tiffi asked him who he was and why he was in the Candy Kingdom. 

“My name is Rip Van Winkle but I prefer to be called Rip. Supposedly I’ve lived for 1000 years, although I find that hard to believe. I received a phone call that the school in Candy Town is looking for a history teacher so I’ve been asked if I’d like to take the job. They heard that since I’ve been alive for 1000 years I must have a lot of history that I can share with everyone. I’m still trying to get used to the fact that I’ve lived 1000 years but I can’t remember when I was born so I can’t prove if one way or the other.”

To make a long story short, Rip got the job and Tiffi was asked to be his assistant. Not only did she accept but she also sat in his class as a student. His first class was on world history and she found it fascinating. Maybe she should contact him to find out what he’s teaching next.

Let’s continue - Tiffi goes to visit Rip

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?