💬Share your feedback! Direct line to the Studio!

(ENDED) 🍭🍭🍭 Sort your 6-digit score for the chance to get gold bars for your game 🍬🍬🍬

DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 15,860 Friends Moderator
edited November 10 in Contests

Want to participate? Sign up HERE in 2 seconds!

🌟 Hello sweet Crushers! Sort your score in descending order!

Show me your screenshot with a 6-digit score and sort the digits in descending order.

--> In my example, I received 141,890 points. Sorted in descending order, there are 984,110 points

🏃‍♀️ Are you ready? Then warm up your fingers and off you go! 🏃

Rules: 👇

• Play any level from the map. Levels from special events are expressly permitted. The level must be completed.
  • Show your screenshot with a 6-digit score. The screenshots must be up-to-date, no old screenshots allowed!
  • There is no limit to the number of screenshots submitted.
  • Please do not edit or remove anything in your screenshot. If you want, add your username as long as it doesn't cover your avatar, level number, or score.
  • Fraud or manipulation of screenshots leads to disqualification!
  • Sort the score in decending order, starting with the largest digit and post it along with the screenshot.

Rewards: 👇

The 3 players with the highest, newly sorted score win and receive gold bars in their game Candy Crush Friends.

1. prize: 40 gold bars

2. prize: 30 gold bars

3. prize: 20 gold bars.

If there are several players with the same score, only the first one will receive a prize. Therefore, please pay attention to which values have already been posted. 

If a player has multiple posts, only the one with the highest reordered score will be used. 

Dates: 👇

The competition runs from Oct 27th to Nov 10th - 12 p. m.

I wish all participants a lot of fun! 💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺

Terms and Conditions here

Prev1345

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.