🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

❤️ Kudos to our dear Friends Mod gr33n3y3z who is leaving the Mod program

12346»

Comments

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

@MountainMom I actually left a shoe size 8 behind. Pretty average shoe size for American females! 🤣

You will do wonderful in your new role, I'm positive.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

Woah I didn't know that @MountainMama was the new GM for Friends CONGRATULATIONS on your new Role get ready for some stuff please don't let them make you play these boring games that have seem to come upon Friends Community within the past few months it wasn't @gr33n3y3z fault nor our GM who left the Community and recently returned as a regular member but it has become the boring game place so please bring "The Fun " ....besides Dachs Delivery there is none my Team Leader....

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @me6412 !

I'm sorry to hear you don't like the "boring games" over the Friends Community in the past few months 😥

We're always open to hear your constructive feedback! 🤗 There's enough bad stuff going on in the world to give destructive feedback about a place meant exactly to be fun, don't you think?

• me6412

@Lola_Pop Yes indeed I agree about enough bad in the world and bringing constructive criticism should always be accepted no matter where a person may be.....this allows them to find self improvement or to look for a different point of view or even to find a different direction or to receive feedback which even if they choose not to bring it into their own life or path.....

I myself have traveled down several (paths) direction here in the Community and in my personal life as well....giving me a way better view from my porch rather than my window as I find looking out a window only allows one to look in a certain direction and if you walk out on your porch you will see a lot more.....

Bringing these together means if you don't accept construction criticism then you only look out your own window, but if you accept the other points of view then the walk out on the porch allows you to find a lot more ways to bring in more ideas, fun, and excitement....all which adds to those constructive experiences that you thought was criticize when all they wanted was to play more fun games and contests in your Area.....hope this helps you out to understand my porch view my friend 😉💯

• me6412
    edited November 2021

@Lola_Pop I truly would like to have you keep the match the 🎯 Target score as this is one of the hardest contest but also fun even though I won it once it's great seeing the others and new ones trying to get the Target score...

Guess the number such as 54@,@@4 something like this as it is simple but you get a lot so many members involved with this kind of contest.....

My new contest would be Match the "Millionaire Score". for gold bar's for the one who is closest, and badges.for the top 10 closest to the Millionaire Score (only) it's a one of a kind contest...

Play (Yeti) (Tiffi):(Misty) (Nutcracker) You must choose one of these characters and play 5 Ultra Hard Level and post before and your final Screenshots showing your final scores and all 5 screenshot must have only 2 Stars not 3 not 1 but 2 and we will pick random winners from the top 3 to win (certain amount of gold bar's) the 2 nd place and 3 rd place will win booster's in their Friends game only....and the Top 10 will win a Badge.... Badges doesn't give much points but brings members to contest and to your game areas.....😏☝️💯 you already play these type but the rewards need updated...

You see @Lola_Pop their are a lot of games that are very fun and exciting and will bring Friends to the Top place in the Community as I see it can be very fun with so many games I have a lot of them in my Crazy and sometimes out spoken points of view as I always walk out on my porch 😄🤣😂♥️💯

I wasn't trying to be unthoughtful but more open with my comment, hope you understand me....my Community Manager of Friends....😉😎♥️💯

• Lola_Pop
    edited November 2021

Hmmm not sure if I understand 😅. I agree with you, and I'm on the porch as well, trying to understand the different points of view and to onboard fun ideas and perspectives.

Therefore I would be grateful if you could tell me what you consider boring or even better, what you would like to play instead. That doesn't mean that we will take all of your ideas on board, but we can talk about them and turn them into reality if they're suitable for this Community.

• Lola_Pop

Hahahah ok, I saw your second message too late!

I love it!! Thanks for your ideas, there are awesome! 👏👏👏👏👏

We'll definitely turn them into contests 😍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?