Friends Jelly Games: Spread That Jam! (ENDED)
Welcome to the First Quest of the Friends Jelly Games!
Title: Spread that Jam!
Objective: Spread more red jam than the other teams!
Rewards: Gold Bars and the chance to win a badge!
Dear Friendly & Jellylicious Crushers,
It’s time to start the Friends Jelly teams with a first quest here, in the Friends Community. Which team will spread the most red jam?
💰️ What can we win?
- Gold Bar prize: Gold (120 Gold Bars ) , Silver (80 Gold Bars) , Bronze (40 Gold Bars), to be divided among the members of the winning teams
- The chance to win a Gold, Silver or Bronze badge at the end of the Friends Jelly Games (the teams with the most Jam and Jelly spread adding up both quests will win them!)
📃Time to talk about the rules:
- Teams must participate in both quests with at least 1 screenshot in each quest (at least 1 member of each team has to post a screenshot)
- Each team member has to post at least 1 screenshot during the challenge (if you don’t play Candy Crush Friends, you don’t need to post any screenshot in this quest- as long as another member of your team does)
- Take a screenshot at the beginning of a level (showing the number jam squares to fill) and a second screenshot showing the level has been completed
- Post both screenshots in the same comment
- Each team can post max. 21 tries (that means, 42 screenshots), regardless of the amount of players the team consists of
- A team can repeat the same level, but each member must post different levels. That means if player A and B are in a team, player A can play level X only once, and player B can play the same level again
📅 How long will the competition be open?
The competition starts today and will be open until the 29th of November, 5 pm CET
Cheer for your team or for your friends, and get your Friends Jelly badge to commemorate the competition HERE!
These are the teams that have registered to the competition:
Jellyficient Jellyfier: @Lady_Sarina
From now on, no more teams will be accepted. If you want to participate, you can still do it on your own.
Terms & Conditions here
No account yet? Sign up in 2 seconds to participate! 😉