🏄‍♂️ Friends' Sunny Tales 🏖️
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Friends Jelly Games: Spread That Jam! (ENDED)

Options

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 39,040 Friends Moderator
    Options

@ElenaVorona and I was actively involved at the time. At that time I had not yet reached level 2000 and admired those who could distribute a lot of jam at higher levels. You also don't have to search the whole thread. Just look at the summary of the team spokespersons. At some point towards the end of the competition, the levels per team are listed with number of jams. You will notice that even then many copied from others. Almost all of them are the same levels. 

• nobelove
    nobelove Posts: 2,904 Level 4
    Options
    • A team can repeat the same level, but each member must post different levels. That means if player A and B are in a team, player A can play level X only once, and player B can play the same level again

@Lola_Pop 

This will redirect the the purpose of the competition from collecting more jams to collecting team members with V-high levels, forgive my interventions but this rule should be applied before team formations because now it will only serve and boost certain teams to a great margin.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@nobelove, if the rules are known before a competition, it is no longer a competition. 

No one - including me - knew the rule before team building. It was just said we collect jam.

The rule could have been the same as "winner is who collects the least jam" or "levels with purple jam count twice". 

Anyway. We have a saying (which does not rhyme with the translator): Doing justice to all people is an art that no one can do. 

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,545 Pro Player 👑
    Options

To be honest you must say also that as before we had the chance to replay our levels for those who have other things to do other than play games all day to increase their ability to climb up the map in which it gives them the opportunity to higher levels of Jam levels and the better chance than those who have obligations that require us to be away from the King Games site and therefore being not so far up the map.....surely you understand this as you might have something that keeps you away from time to time unless your always in the Community area 24/7 and continually playing your games....hopefully not I attest indeed my friend...as myself I have several things going on in my daily life and might so be @nobelove and others in the Community as well.....

• nobelove
    nobelove Posts: 2,904 Level 4
    edited November 2021
    Options

@DieOmimi, Ummm sweetheart not sure about that, it's not a pop up quizz, every competitions has a clear, known, and precise rules to it, and that's a global fact. You can not register for a solo swimming competition and when you get there they tell you, oops we changed the rules to dual competition and you need a partner now!😲

Maybe what you saying works in King community only, but thats fine, I still respect it.

• DieOmimi
    edited November 2021
    Options

@me6412 @nobelove everyone can have their own opinion and that's a good thing. The rules are not created by me and I do not question them. 

Let's take it as it is. It's a game.

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 6,105 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2021
    Options
  • KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 6,105 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,844 Friends Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Options

Two more entries for team Gummy bears:

320 + 220 = 540 jam squares

Level 2000 = 320 jam squares:

Levrl 4000 = 220 jam squares

cc: @Spinnifix and @fabke

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

4th Entry 😉

73 + 67 + 81 + 320 = 541 jam squares

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?