πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Friends Jelly Games: Spread That Jam! (ENDED)

Options

Comments

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,908 Level 5
    Options

@DaniTheOG , @Nix66 @gr33n3y3z I posted my reply to @headoperations about dropping out before I read further, and your other responses. I was going to edit my original comment to include you 3 ladies as well, but I had such a hard time trying to edit one of my contest entries that I just didn't want to bother with all that trouble again. I do wish you would reconsider dropping out. But if all the other teams had tech difficulties too......then my team would win . unless of course we continue to have tech issues ourselves.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop @DieOmimi

Jellylicious Jellifier Summary

Entry 1 - Level 331 - 190 Red Jam

Entry 2 - Level 411 - 182 Red Jam

Entry 3 - Level 1897 - 69 Red Jam

Entry 4 - Level - 1882 - 162 Red Jam

Entry 5 - Level 708 - 165 Red Jam

Entry 6 - Level 187 - 162 Red Jam

Entry 7 - Level 1823 - 108 Red Jam

Entry 8 - Level - 239 - 153 Red Jam

Entry 9 - Level 498 - 183 Red Jam

Entry 10 - Level 1798 - 112 Red Jam

Entry 11 - Level 1919 - 81 Jam

Entry 13 - Level - 1906 - 81 Red Jam

Entry 14 - Level - 371 - 73 Red Jam

Entry 15 - Level 1880 - 71 Red Jam

Entry 16 - Level - 82 - 78 Red Jam

Entry 19 - Level - 1933 - 61 Red Jam

Entry 20 - Level - 1922 - 66 Red Jam

Entry 21 - Level - 1933 - 61 Red Jam

Jellylicious Jellifier Total Red Jam = 2 058

(Did not include Entry 12, 17 & 18 in total, due to posting wrong Purple Jam levels) My apologies for rushing postings, to get them in before the deadline, my bad :0)

First time I've participated in any sort of "Games Event", so was quite interesting...lot of work for one, so may look into having team mates next time LOL

Can always tweak it for next time hey, no biggy...all good...that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes and twas fun to actually participate in a comp instead of creating them, so thank you both (& I'm glad it wasn't 10 weeks long πŸ€—).

Kudos for Jelly getting it's first Community Games Event since I've been here, so over to there for the 2nd part and see how it goes LOL (will try to post a little earlier this time so as not to rush)

Have a great Day Ladies πŸ₯°

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Friends & Jellies!

Here are the results of the First Quest in these Friends Jelly Games:

πŸ₯‰ Bronze Medal prize of 40 Gold Bars is for... Jam Slammers!!

@nobeloveΒ ,Β @EOTheGr8Β ,Β @NamTruong2001Β ,Β @Moh1977

πŸ₯ˆ Silver Medal prize of 80 Gold Bars is for... Homemade Jam!!

@PummyRajΒ ,Β @aijaziqbalΒ ,Β @Andres-2Β andΒ @DieOmimi

πŸ₯‡ And the Gold Medal prize of 120 shiny Gold Bars is for...Jammin' Friends!! @BQN537Β ,Β @LoveDachsΒ ,Β @MollySΒ ,Β @Racoon7

Congratulations to everybody! πŸ™Œ

And to the rest of the teams (1 woman teams included, you girls rule!!@Lady_Sarina , @laley and @JessicaBilly !) : very well-done! I hope you had some fun competing in this quest, and remember that it's all about participating with your friends, and against other friends ❀️

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

Congratulations to the Jam Slammers, Homemade Jam & Jammin' FriendsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

(& getting those experiments down pat @Lola_Pop LOL...my everyday fun LOL)

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,145 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Congratulations to the winners and also congratulations to the single team ladies we were doomed at the start to never be able to win o well I really give it a shot but being 21 single post verses 21 full team post equal 84 post of a 4 team it is impossible to beat but congratulations to the winners your team's worked hard and it paid off

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations Jammin' Friends!!!

@MollyS

@LoveDachs

@Racoon7

@BQN537

Hi @JessicaBilly. You and the other ladies playing solo did extremely well and should be proud of yourselves. All teams could only post 21 screenshots, but, if they had four members posting the same high levels, it made it very difficult for you - and for some of the other teams too. However, the main thing was and is to have fun. Good luck in Jelly!

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,145 Jelly Moderator
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Congratulations to team winners! πŸŽ‰πŸ˜„

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    Options

Great job my fellow Jam Slammers! πŸ₯‰πŸ₯‰

@nobelove @NamTruong2001 @Moh1977

And congratulations to the Jamin’ Friends for 1st place! @MollyS @Racoon7 @LoveDachs @BQN537 πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?