Hey! Join us!

🔥Hot right Now! 🌶

(ENDED) 🌟 GUESS the Score 🌟 and WIN some Gold 💰️

PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 16,735 Farm Moderator
edited January 23 in Contests

Hello dear Crushastic Friends 🤗

I am back with one of my favorite contests.. GUESS my score 😃 Are you ready to participate and win some prizes 🤩 🤩

This is one of the levels from "Winter Holiday Calendar" event ⭐️ And Jelly Queen has decided to help me with it ⭐️
If you notice below, my score is already at 46,733 points and no moves left. But, we never know the magic of our beloved Jelly Queen 👑

Challenge 💪

Now, put on your thinking caps and guess what my final score was 😃😃
I won't be giving you any clues but, just a hint that my score did not go above 52,000 😎

Rewards 🎁 

** Closest guess will receive 40 Gold Bars;

** 2nd closer guess will receive 35 Gold Bars;

** and 3rd close guess will receive 25 Gold Bars.

Rules 

** Each player can have up to 3 guesses -- in separate comments;

** NO NEED to post in a Spoiler.

Duration ⏰

The Contest will end on 19th of January, 2022 at 18:00 CEST

"Terms & Conditions" to follow to participate“ in our King Community Contests ⭐️

All the Very Best, dear Crushastic Friends 🍭 🍭 🍭 

Do not have a King Community account yet?  Sign Up Right HERE! It only takes a minute 😃

Prev13456710

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.