🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

In the Soda Realm

Options
Jelly_bean_hearts
Jelly_bean_hearts Posts: 461 Level 3
edited March 2022 in Candy Friends Stories

As Tiffi was walking along a chocolate pathway, she found a portal that was shaped like a door.

”Perhaps this portal can take me home,” Tiffi wondered.

However, her guess was wrong. When she entered the portal, it took her to somewhere else, not home. There was a sign saying “Welcome to Soda World”. Tiffi was annoyed about this.

”Really? Another world?!” Tiffi exclaimed.

She had no choice but to wander through this empty and quiet village. It was so silent you could probably hear a pin drop. Tiffi was scared and also bewildered about this. While she was walking, she saw a girl in a cardboard frame. She wore a blue dress and on her head was a red ribbon.

Tiffi said to herself, “Who is she?”

Tiffi was about to touch it when the figure moved.

”Get me out of here!”it said.

Tiffi was shocked. Her heart was beating so loud. A lot of sweat trickled down her face. The hand popped out of the frame. Tiffi pulled the girl’s hand and out came the girl from the frame. She was panting so much.

“Oh howdy stranger. Thanks for setting me free. I don’t even know how many days I’ve been isolated in there. By the way, who are you? I’m Kimmie, but most people call me Kimmy,” Kimmy introduced herself to Tiffi.

“My name is Tiffi. Tiffi Toffee. You scared me you know,” Tiffi told her.

”Really. I’m so sorry,” Kimmy apologised, “I only do that when no one is patrolling the Soda World. You see, every day, I have to be in this cardboard frame. I just wish I could see the world, you know.”

Tiffi felt sorry for Kimmy and her life being in that cardboard frame. What do you think Tiffi will do?

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?