๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿฅณ Go to level feature! YOU wanted it, the team made it possible! HERE
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

No more scrolling: share your thoughts about the "Go to"-feature!

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Diamond_Lim it's not in my game yet. I tried that yesterday and it didn't bring up the box. It's still in testing which means that the studio is monitoring it with random players. I'm very happy that the studio released it and I look forward to using it when it comes to my game.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Oh! It's very okay! We know this feature is still tested for some players only. So we hope this feature will be released for all of players as well soon! @Elsa ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Yay! @Diamond_Lim! to the rescue! Turns out I do Have it! Thanks for pointing that out, I never thought to click on the portal, though it makes sense! ๐Ÿ˜€

HI @Lola_Pop . Few thoughts. First, thanks to the developer, I really like this feature, as I said, I wish all the king games had this, on the Mobile and PC platforms.

Second, I sort of missed it at first, so it was a little hard to find, I never thought to tap on the portal.

Third, the text is a little small, but I can read it.

Fourth, As others have said, it could be moved just a little, so as not to occlude the events. But not a big deal.

Thanks again for sharing this, I do hope it spreads to other games and platforms! ๐Ÿ˜€

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,977 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Lemurtek But your map only showing level 20 and I am over 1000 and I have no Go Level on my map.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome and Great! @Lemurtek ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Hi! The reason my map shows Level 20 is I typed in 20 in the go to feature, and that's where it sent me. just testing it out. On the other hand, I'm only on Level 292, which is a long and winding road from your exalted ranks! ๐Ÿ˜As to why you don't have the feature, don't ask me, I only come here to escape reality! ๐Ÿ˜

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Options

This is such an awesome feature. Many thanks to @PummyRaj for suggesting it and of course to the studio for doing all the work to add this to our game.

I tried it out and it works great. My only suggestion would be to make the numbers of the level you are going to a bit bigger and maybe in bold.

Again - THANKS ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ’•

• pbgroupie
    pbgroupie Posts: 63 Pro Player 👑
    Options

As a player who ran out of road, I was very frustrated because Dach's Delivery Service and any Race to the...all required NEW levels. I'm so excited that we finally have the level portal and that it's so easy to use. Now I can get 100 new stars for Dach's by going back and winning them! At least I feel like I'm helping my team with something. A HUGE THANK YOU to all of the people involved in bringing this much needed tool to fruition! I give you all ๐Ÿค—&๐Ÿ˜š.

• pbgroupie
    pbgroupie Posts: 63 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I absolutely love the level portal! I do find the numbers could be bolder in the box for clarity. Instead of having to erase (backspace) the current level to put in a much lower level, it would be nice if it would overwrite what is there.

An option to stay on the level you're at instead of going back to the newest level would be helpful. Many times I've won the level but didn't increase my stars, so I want to play it again. As soon as I win I get taken back to the newest level and have to use the portal to get back to where I want to play.

Me picky? You asked!๐Ÿคฃ

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,546 Level 5
    Options

Definetly it is a helping feature. I would like to see something similar to BWS3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?