🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can't do special quests

carbo1020
carbo1020 Posts: 12 Level 2

Today I got to the last level of the game. Alot of dachs delivery I can't do now. Because no new unbeaten levels to do. Also I have a dunk the cookie event I can't do. 😔. I hope it's not time to move on and find something new.

Comments

• dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 941 Level 4

Congrats on getting to last level.

new levels are released regularly. I’m not sure how often but I am sure someone will know this answer. @Diamond_Lim @Lola_Pop ??

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,991 Friends Moderator

Hi @carbo1020 welcome to the forum of Candy Crush Friends Saga. Glücvk wish that you are at the end of the card. Which platform do you play on? Here is my screenshot with the same situation as yours.

At Dachs Delivery Service, you can play all the tasks that don't require new classic levels. That's what I do. It is difficult if you have to play with a certain friend who is not offered in your last level. For example, you can make color bombs, collect fish, or perform other similar tasks. If the task is to collect 100 new stars, I go down my map and see at which levels I only have one or two stars. Then I try to get more stars in these levels. It counts for the Dachs delivery. 

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,991 Friends Moderator

Otherwise, there is a new episode every Wednesday. I don't play these right away but wait until the next Dachs delivery service to help my Tem in new classic levels.

• carbo1020
    carbo1020 Posts: 12 Level 2

Ya that's what I started doing. Not passing any new levels.

• Leah_bo_beah3736
    Leah_bo_beah3736 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited May 2022

*Edited by CM: 😳 You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it in topic - Our House Rules

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?