👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

*** Level 10 of the current Jelly Queen event ***

Options
DaniTheOG
DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
edited June 2022 in Support

👋 Hello yet again peeps!

So here ⤵️, real quick!

➡️ As some of you already know (can't keep my mouth shut even when it is at my own peril! 😁), Level 10 of the current Jelly Queen event is legit kicking my butt.

I think I have played the Level a good 30 to 40 times but I haven't even gotten close to completing it.

1. I don't have any boosters, gold bars or whatever 'good juju' is out there for grabs. (Yes, that's how lame my game is these days.) 🤦‍♀️
  2. I won't be having any boosters, gold bars or whatever good juju is out there for grabs anytime soon. 😝
  3. My sanity depends on getting JQ's new outfit before the event ends. (Yes, we all already know I have 'issues' and I'm Latina, no surprise there.) 🤣
  4. ... ... ... digressing ... ... ...
  5. Oh yeah, number 5: Y'all already know what happens when my 'sanity' goes haywire... ... ...

So y'all, be the usual dears you are & help a gal out... pretty please?! 🙏***

(Helpful and/or 'creative' Accepted Answers might be up for grabs... 😛)

***Yes @Boybinary, that's still a 'please' emoji in my book! 😁🙃🤗

Best Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,794 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @DaniTheOG,

I can remember that level 10 of the JQ event was very difficult, but not what the board looked like. I also remember using multiple boosters to beat it. There may be a new Dachs Delivery Service beginning tomorrow, so I hope you and your team can earn lots of boosters in time to win the newest JQ costume.

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,838 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sorry, I don't remember what the last level looked like, but I do remember that I thought level 6 was the most difficult. On the last level I waited until I earned timed boosters, if that is any help.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,529 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

@DaniTheOG I passed level 10 with time boosters from the Dachs delivery. I got a combination of candy and paint bomb pretty much at the beginning. For me, levels 6 and 8 were more difficult, almost like @MollyS.

Dachs delivery service will be back tomorrow. Since you have a good team, you will certainly be able to pick up rewards soon.

Maybe this video will help you:

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

@DaniTheOG this is my *pro tip*on how to pass tricky levels 👇

Play this jam 3× 👇

It works better if you do the dance as you listen to the song. This pro tip works for me all of the time & it works on all King games! Try it you won't regret the results!

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

First of all level 5 kicked my behind for 10 lives then level 6 took another 7 lives although I thought about quitting the whole Jelly Queen event all together accept I wanted JQ in my collection as I didn't have any of her at all.....

Level 10 well now since you, and all my wonderful friends had made me Friend of the month I had those great 100 plus free gold bar's to use and as my son said daddy why are you saving them for ? They are not real gold bar's but only gold bar's in the game use them to help you get that level beat so you see I can't say much but I had to use my booster's not gold bar's to pass the level 2 Stripped and 2 wrapped Candie booster's but I only used them when I was down to the last 3 moves...not the last one......

Yeah I wrote a lot to get the right answer 🤔😏😉😎😅😂🤣

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,838 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks @DaniTheOG I'll make the call and hope he answers 😉🤞

• dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 973 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options

@DaniTheOG yep that was a killer level. Unfortunately used boosters and lollipops (lots of them)

BUT my jelly queen event is stuck on level 10 and won’t progress on one device and support have no idea how to fix - so there’s that! 😬😬😬

good luck!

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    edited June 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

I as well thought level 6 was the hardest sorry I can't remember level 10 it was so long ago!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

As several people have stated - the trick I used to pass was to take advantage of my fantastic team and use those boosters I got from Dachs Delivery (plus maybe a few gold bars too).

Since people in the know say that Dachs will reappear tomorrow - I will try my best to help a teammate out and make sure we start getting those deliveries done so you can get lots of boosters ASAP!

I wish you the best of luck @DaniTheOG - it's an awesome costume!

😊🐨💕

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sorry...I don't remember how I passed that level 🤷🏽‍♀️

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?