🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Candy Crush Friends unable to purchase gold bars .

Options
ajgoodship
ajgoodship Posts: 8 Level 2
edited June 2022 in Support

I have been trying to purchase $33.40 package of gold bars the purchase kept being cancelled, However my credit card has been charged twice and credited once

But I still don't have the gold bars from the second charge. The Microsoft billing process was really playing up and kept dropping out telling me I hadn't been billed but obviously I have. I Just want the gold bars, its the weekly deal with 250 gold bars and 1 hour booster.

If you can help that would be great I can't find a way to contact microsoft to deal with this and I've tried my bank but they say I have to deal with Microsoft.

I am really fed up.

Hoping you maybe able to help

Thanks

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,794 Friends Moderator
    Options

@ajgoodship,

Please edit your comment to remove your email address. It is against our House Rules to include such personal information.

You will find suggestions regarding your purchase or how to get a refund HERE. If you have already tried these steps, please get back to me with your User ID.

To reply directly to me, please tag me by typing an @ sign followed by my username and selecting it from the list. If done correctly, it will appear in bold as @MountainMom.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?