Hey! Join us!

🔥Hot right Now! 🌶

(ENDED) 💰 Win gold bars with smallest difference of scores on consecutive levels 💰

MountainMomMountainMom Posts: 3,765 Friends Moderator
edited July 7 in Contests

Ready for a new challenge, Friendtastic Crushers?

Let's compare scores on consecutive levels!

Consecutive levels = one level is immediately following another level on your map.

In my example above, I subtracted my score on level 5416 from my score on the previous level 5415:

76,490 - 73,610 = 2,880. So, the difference in my scores is 2,880.

Can you get a difference smaller than 2,880? I'm sure you can!

Rules: 👇

• Play or replay any two consecutive levels in your Candy Crush Friends Saga game.
  • Post screenshots of your final scores from the two consecutive levels (no old screenshots please).
  • Calculate the difference between the scores (subtract one score from the other score to get a positive number). Include the difference in your post.
  • The winners will be the 3 players with the smallest difference in their scores on consecutive levels.
  • You can post more than one entry. The maximum is 10 entries per player. Only the smallest difference will be considered for each player.

Rewards: 👇

The 3 players with the smallest difference between their scores on consecutive levels will have gold bars added to their Candy Crush Friends Saga game:

🥇 1st place = 40 gold bars

🥈 2nd place = 30 gold bars

🥉 3rd place = 20 gold bars

When? 👇

This contest will end on Wednesday, 6 July 2022, 5 pm Central European Summer Time (11 am Eastern Daylight Time)

🎉 Let's have some Friendly fun while winning new levels! 🎉

Terms and Conditions here

Don't have a Community account but want to participate? Sign up HERE in just 2 seconds.

Don't play Candy Crush Friends Saga yet? Download the game HERE.

@Diamond_Lim, Please tag CCFS players.

Prev13456789

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?