🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why does my friend list keep disappearing?

Options
lmfoss
lmfoss Posts: 1 Newbie

My friend list was they're now it's not plus I asked numerous times for lives but never got any i find that highly unlikely please fix this issue as I have tried everything on my end. Otherwise I will discontinue using

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,494 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @lmfoss welcome to our community. You are here at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

The fact that your friends list disappears from time to time can have various causes. Don't worry, she will be back.

First, try a few troubleshooting steps:

- check for updates for your game and run them

- if you're playing on a mobile device, clear the cache in your app (please just clear the cache, do not go to delete data under any circumstances)

- Turn off your device completely to keep it off for at least 10 seconds.

- After you turn your device back on, play some levels and check if your friends list is back.

Let me know if these measures have helped.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,738 Friends Moderator
    Options

@lmfoss, The functionality for sending and receiving lives in Candy Crush Friends Saga is not very robust. Consequently, I created an IDEA to improve that functionality. I would appreciate your vote for this idea if you agree with it. The more votes it gets, the higher the priority it will get from the development team. Click on the bold green font to access this idea.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?