🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Tell us your story with Candy Crush Friends Saga!

Options
Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
edited September 2022 in Discussions

Hello everyone!

Have you heard the news? There’s a chance for you to win 50 shining Gold Bars! 🙌

How to participate?

Just tell us your story with Candy Crush Friends Saga- it can be an anecdote, the type of relationship you have with Candy Crush Friends Saga, what you like the most, and what you think we can improve on. 😊

➡️ The top 20 stories will be shared with the studio artists and developers, who will choose the final top 3 that will receive 50 Gold Bars each! ⬅️

The final vote will be in August, and we will reach out to you if you’re one of the winners.

And we have a winner!

@criscount Is our winner! Your story moved the studios, and you've earned first place! Congratulations! You'll be receiving 50 GB!

@Kate3A is our runner-up, and 2nd place is yours! Congratulations. You will also receive 50 GB.

@CassD Congratulations, you earned 3rd place and will also receive 50 GB.

This is our TOP 3, big congratulations to all of them and their unique stories!

Thanks for participating!

Terms and Conditions HERE

😀 Register to participate

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,327 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Let's tell them your story with Candy Crush Friends Saga that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Tagging active Candy Crush Friends Players into spoiler :

@Queen_Elsa @Sukanta_Biswas @DeepshikhaSharan @siti_payung @aijaziqbal @BubbleGumSoda @teresawallace44 @Nix66 @me6412 @candycrushinit @La Ley @rebelchild @King_Neal @istuff @Glenn1972 @kiara_wael @Nat09 @bearwithme @gr33n3y3z @tininha1975 @MountainMom @Anahita_2005 @Yorben_Goeree @bekicrusher @Pitty_Kitty @DieOmimi @DGenevieve @BQN537 @Nikolaos_Prodromidis @CassD @SabrinaM @Kate3A @DaniTheOG @dananelle @aautz1 @simplyP @Palash_Sarma @Tzvi_Marcu @EOTheGr8 @Racoon7 @theredrabbit @KCullen127 @Nenikapaki @gamepower @nobelove @Laurenmlh @EnergizerBunny @quad5 @AkumaXX @Princess_Jessica @carmenechevarria @Andres-2 @jeanps @Havish @Lemurtek @lelensp @LadyGaivman @ellectra @Hell66 @Boybinary @MiladyR @Lexi @christine88 @Niki_bg @stellanoita @Erika0811 @Terri_1 @DBlake13 @Walezy @JillyJill @GrammaGaming @EOTheGr8 @Poutsy @Shirtae @WendyG78 @Amoonmoon @spring_queen_18 @Jelly_bean_hearts @Chantelle @Geogat12 @BobaKitty_BW3fan @goofygoody @Shagunpro @pbgroupie @LeFlarcane @maf34100 @Angel_Natasha @rosemariepahayo1 @nsshawaii_ @Gumyupawpaw @Roha @criscount @deblg @DanielProGamer @anabelix @Trishy68 @Moh1977 @santo_chris97 @natmor70 @penken @BlueberryCupcake @MollyS @nutcracker @Eiliesha_Jarman @paul5473 @shafer223 @Elenna @krystie @samm_kml @PattyMan @Purplelife_50 @RubyBlue1011 @quad5 @tashanight3 @Nafta @Elaine67 @MiaChristine @VickMtz @castilho87 @gordan10 @pillow6 @actipton80 @Kiki_g @hechicerilla @PaulaCarrollGeibBeem @BuffaloGal57

** If who wants to subscribe Candy Crush Friends Tagging List, please check and comment here! Thanks! 😊 **

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2022
    Options

@Lola_Pop My story is sad/sweet.....As I started playing Candy Crush Friends Saga back when I first playing games and became kinda addicted to playing games funny how you want to escape from the world of everyday normalcy and find yourself into a Fantasy world of characters that seem like stick figures created by juveniles when you were in grammar school unlike some of you might have created yourself but still likeable the same......

So I found myself playing these games over and over again and again back in 2020 of May after coming with the world dealing with Covid and myself wondering if the world will get through this and if masks are going to become the new normal part of our daily routine.....and if so ok I can handle this no problem, no fret.....but I knew differently because we went through 2 world war's and we are going to do this.....now let's play.....this is my world and these characters are mine all mine....😉♥️💯.....

The days turned into nights playing Friends and the levels got hard to play and they gotten still harder.....and I had stopped playing because I couldn't figure out how to get passed the level that stumped me.....over and over I tried to beat that level....still stuck on that level and it went from one day and now it was a week, now 2 weeks....turning into a impossible 4 th week oh how can I get pass this level oh I give up.....no more for get it.....never again I have wasted enough time on this game and I have been trying now for 7 weeks and I quit completely quit this game forever never playing it again...stop ❗

There was a discussion in the Community and I was tagged by Lim, so I read it and replied back to it and then was asked to join a Team 🤔.... what a Team and how is that going to help me out or with ❓ so I joined and the feature in the game was Dachs Delivery and I had no idea what Dachs Delivery was or how to play it and what to do in it ? so I chose the one that seemed to be easily to complete and I played and I saw how much it helped being on a Team and playing together how the in game features and boosters all worked together and the characters seemed to give me more sense and worked much better than before so I realized that in Friends that everything is created to work together not apart....this Team feature along with Dachs Delivery and the characters...gave so much booster's and created so much in game creations that brought me back to loving the game more so than ever before.....the game is a Team of characters, Team of Friends and features to give you the best Games in a Friends way.....FriendsEvol

Thank you Design Team of Candy Crush Friends Saga....for the love of the game 😉♥️💯

David aka me6412

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2022
    Options

It's @QueenMia 's fault (bless her, wherever she is now ❤️) that I started Friends and my quest to collect costumes.

I didn't want to start a new game because who has the time 😭.

But then she was like, try this game out, have a look at the colorful graphics and aesthetics in levels and events, the endearing 3D characters and their victory dances, the music, the collectible costumes... the badges and boosters you can win if you'd like to take part in my Beat the Queen's Challenges 🍒 *wink wink*

I was skeptic, thinking, would this game really be different from the other Candy Crush games. Plus the super flashy animations are not my forte

But I gave in.

I gave it a try because, why not getting community badges while I'm at it..

And now I'm hooked. I'm genuinely fond of the game in general. the graphics and the characters 🤗

Plus the go-to portal and accessibility feature are the proofs that Friends Studio hear us players out and do their best. They're the best features

I still don't have much time to make some map progress but I'm always on the look-out for new chances to fill in my scrapbook with new costumes 🤗

Thank you Friends Studio, keep up the good work 💪 Appreciate the dedication to the game, as always

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

@Lola_Pop My story with Candy Crush Friends started when I was not able to participate in a BW3S challenge because it involved CCFS as well. During that time the only games I played was CCS, BW3S, and FHS. The weeks went by, and I noticed how much fun the players in the community were having with the challenge and decided that I would give it a try the next time around. Well, I believe it was a week later that FHS @PummyRaj was having a joint four-week challenge with PRS. I remembered playing PRS for a while when it first came out and stopped when I got stuck on a level. Therefore, I decided to reload the PRS app onto my iPad again and join the challenge. needless to say, that I really had a lot of fun participating in the challenge and I even won some gold bars.

BW3S was having another joint challenge with CCFS, and I decided to join. I downloaded the app and gave it a try. In the beginning, I admit that I was having some trouble getting around the game, but I didn't give up. Sometime later, I was invited to join a team for Dach's Delivery, and I'll tell you that it was the best decision I made. I have met the nicest, kindest, and caring friends a person can ask for. I love playing Candy Crush Friends and I love my new friends 😊❤️.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,327 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

It's last chance to tag!

Tagging active Candy Crush Friends Players into spoiler :

@Queen_Elsa @Sukanta_Biswas  @DeepshikhaSharan  @siti_payung  @aijaziqbal @BubbleGumSoda @teresawallace44  @Nix66  @me6412  @candycrushinit @La Ley  @rebelchild  @King_Neal  @istuff @Glenn1972  @kiara_wael  @Nat09  @bearwithme  @gr33n3y3z  @tininha1975  @MountainMom  @Anahita_2005  @Yorben_Goeree  @bekicrusher @Pitty_Kitty  @DieOmimi @DGenevieve  @BQN537  @Nikolaos_Prodromidis  @CassD  @SabrinaM  @Kate3A  @DaniTheOG  @dananelle  @aautz1  @simplyP  @Palash_Sarma  @Tzvi_Marcu  @EOTheGr8  @Racoon7  @theredrabbit  @KCullen127  @Nenikapaki  @gamepower  @nobelove  @Laurenmlh  @EnergizerBunny  @quad5  @AkumaXX @Princess_Jessica @carmenechevarria  @Andres-2  @jeanps  @Havish  @Lemurtek  @lelensp @LadyGaivman  @ellectra  @Hell66  @Boybinary  @MiladyR @Lexi  @christine88  @Niki_bg @stellanoita  @Erika0811  @Terri_1  @DBlake13  @Walezy  @JillyJill  @GrammaGaming  @EOTheGr8  @Poutsy  @Shirtae  @WendyG78  @Amoonmoon @spring_queen_18  @Jelly_bean_hearts  @Chantelle  @Geogat12  @BobaKitty_BW3fan @goofygoody  @Shagunpro  @pbgroupie  @LeFlarcane  @maf34100  @Angel_Natasha  @rosemariepahayo1  @nsshawaii_  @Gumyupawpaw  @Roha  @criscount  @deblg @DanielProGamer @anabelix @LoveDachs @Trishy68 @Moh1977 @santo_chris97 @natmor70 @penken @BlueberryCupcake @MollyS @nutcracker @Eiliesha_Jarman @paul5473 @shafer223 @Elenna @krystie @samm_kml @PattyMan @Purplelife_50 @RubyBlue1011 @quad5 @tashanight3 @Nafta @Elaine67 @MiaChristine @VickMtz @castilho87 @gordan10 @pillow6 @actipton80 @Kiki_g @hechicerilla @PaulaCarrollGeibBeem 

Who have told the story already, please ignore this notification.

** If who wants to subscribe Candy Crush Friends Tagging List, please check and comment here! Thanks! 😊 **

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    edited July 2022
    Options

I started playing King games when my husband was rushed into hospital with a very slim chance of survival and I wanted to take my mind off events. My husband overcame the worst of his illness, but I still kept playing.

I was a relative newbie only around level 200 when I was invited to join a Dachs' Delivery team. I couldn't understand why I had been asked, as everyone else has been playing for much longer and I felt very embarrassed about it. However, I received great encouragement from the team members - even managing to.pass 150 levels in one week, something I had previously thought to be impossible for me.

I shall be forever grateful for that invitation to join the team of true friends - now called FriendsEvol - love, whichever way you spell it.

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 19,173 Level 5
    Options

I already have a story I want to share.

But I don't know how to formulate it properly.

So I need some time.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

@Lola_Pop

Collecting costume always the best part of CCFS for me and I play this game daily. What's I fond about this game is the team feature for dachs delivery. It help me to level up faster. So.... I am bless to join this team along with my friends...FriendsEvol. To everyone in FriendsEvol...Thank you for being the warm teammates and chatterboxs.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,716 Friends Moderator
    Options

My story in Candy Crush Friends Saga started in October 2020, so just over 2 years ago. I haven't been in the community for long, about half a year. At that time I was playing CCS, FHS, BBS and PSS and didn't really want to start a new game. At that time, many actions took place in the CCFS forum in which I could not participate. I've commented that I can't participate because I'm not playing the game. Several members of the community encouraged me to at least watch the game. If I don't like it, I can delete it again. 

Ok, I thought, if the others are all so enthusiastic about this game, I can give it a try. I then downloaded the game from the Google Play Store and logged in with my account. After playing the first levels, I didn't get excited yet. 

I found the characters very cute that I can choose before starting a level. The first 100 levels I played with the standard characters and noticed that some of them got pretty costumes. This sparked my passion for collecting costumes. I also observed that each costume has a different music or uses special sweets or items during the game. For example, Nutcracker the Squirrel pulls out a huge acorn, which he throws on the board. Nutcracker in the standard version uses a trumpet, with which he blows away blockers. This year, I was particularly fascinated by Olivia, the gardener, how she throws flower pots on the board. 

Also, the victory poses after a level was won were different for each character and costume. I noticed that the game fascinated me more than the other Candy or Match3 games. I became addicted to playing this game for several hours a day. 

I especially like the poses of Odus, the adventurer, Nutcracker, the King of Hearts, Cowboy Olivia, Tiffi in summer costume (kicking a beach ball), Misty Carnival Queen and Dachs in police dog costume.

In the meantime, I have been at the end of the map for a long time and eagerly await new levels every Wednesday. I am especially happy when there are new costume events. I know that some players own far more costumes than I do. I would like the studio to make old costume events from the early days of the game available again. I'm still missing so many from 2019 / 2020. 

Finally, I would also like to thank the studio for implementing some ideas from the community to make the game sweeter. A big thank you also for the new costumes like Yeti, the surfer or the tennis star. 

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,178 Jelly Moderator
    Options

My story is in candy crush friends saga:

My story began August 2021 so my anniversary is coming up. I had entered a contest and won. My sweet dear friend DieOmimi had sent me a pm saying she could not award me the gold bars I had won until I started playing the game. So taking her advice after she told me how wonderful the game was I downloaded the app and started playing the game. I recieved the god bars I had won and they was very helpful. I played the game for about 2 weeks then I was hooked. I just had to message DieOmimi back and tell her how she was right about the game and about how I fell in love with it and I was so hooked on playing. I then started entering contest and I was winning. Then to my surprise I found out that in the game you could collect these exquisite costumes for the characters. I then got hooked on collecting the costumes and almost have all of them. I love the events we have in the game and I get so excited when I hear that a event is starting. But due to entering contest in the community I found that there was many communities. Hmmm got me intrigued so I done some searching. What, to my surprise yet again I found that there was many king games and each one had a community of it's own. At this time I was only playing CCS and CCFS. I started looking into these other communities and saw how fun the contest and threads was so I decided to check out other games. At this time I downloaded the apps for CCJS, BW2, BW3, PRS, and Blossom. Wow i was loving each one of these games so much i started entering all the contest, ideas, discussions, and opening threads of my own. At this time I am hooked on all games. I continued playing and interacting with all players trying to be so supportive, caring, considerate, patient, and friendly. During my adventure in playing all the games I was approached with a question. How would you like to become a jelly mod? What me!!! I thought. Wow I was in total shock but so happy that my excitement spewed out. I was laughing and acting so excited my husband asked me what happened. I told him about being asked to become a mod and he said I know you would be a great mod because you are so caring and great at obeying rules. He said not only that but you are very supportive, friendly, and you love being helpful. I thought about the question for about a week. I finally returned my answer and said yes I would love to. Along my journey I made mistakes in the beginning but I learned from those mistakes and I am now on the road to becoming a great mod. This is my candy crush friends story. Thank you for giving me the time and space to write it 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?