🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Tell us your story with Candy Crush Friends Saga!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,247 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Love your stories, avatar and signature! @Princess_Jessica ❤️😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
  • criscount
    criscount Posts: 403 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2022
    Options

This is my Story and I'm sticking to it :

I love those positive quotes like: " Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it." Or, "Gratitude is the best attitude." And, " "There is always someone who has it worse than you. " Albert Einstein , (you know that really intelligent guy) wrote many quotes about the imagination such as :

"Imagination is more important than knowledge " Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world."

" Imagination will take you everywhere. " or," Imagination is the highest form of research. " To me it is simply a great form of healthy escapism. With what is going on in the world today in so many different areas and with whatever we are facing personally in our lives be it chronic pain, depression , anxiety which all occur as a triple edged sword for many in chronic pain . Or grief over a lost loved one or pet, or even loneliness and sometimes all of these at once! Very sad indeed...

Candy Crush Friends has become a helpful escape for me. I enjoy the game because it is imaginative, colorful, engaging, and fun. It takes me away from the world and my life for awhile. It Provides me with a healthy escape that I often need. The characters and their various costumes specifically help me the most. Here is how I use them in my imagination world:

I really love animals so I particularly enjoy dressing my characters in their animal costumes. If I feel lonely or upset, I might use : Tiffi as the kitty, Yeti brown reminds me of a big cuddly dog, Red Rabbit as the fox, or Nutcracker as the squirrel. If in pain, or struggling , I may use the Bubblegum Troll dressed in Angel attire or Misty the Unicorn as herself or Odus in the Wizard or the Adventurer mode. In Summers heat I may switch to Christmas themed characters or Misty as the beach goer! ⛱

Yeti, is my favorite character so far . I use him as my in - game avatar. I just missed winning Surfer Yeti on the 2nd week! I would have loved getting that one! But hopefully the chance will come back around soon . So yes I use CCFS as a therapy tool and would like to think that Einstein would approve. And before I go to sleep while going over what I am grateful for each day; I always give a silent thanks to not only the CCFS creator's but also to the Saga, Soda, and Jelly creator's (as well as all their other games ) that help not only me but many others to escape the stress for this time period on the Earth and it's reality for the life upon her.

My only wish 🤞 is that we could all gain some healthy escapism from playing and oh yes win those costumes! May we put out positive, loving thoughts to All the other player's and maybe a positive thought that we could get 10 lives on CCFS to start instead of 5? Just a thought but perhaps that is another story 🤔???

Happy Playing 😌 😀🙂😊🤗🥳 to Everyone. !!!

• criscount
    criscount Posts: 403 Pro Player 👑
    Options

My Candy Crush Friends Story:

Positive quotes and lifestyle has always been an inspiration to me.Quotes like: " Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it". Or, " Gratitude is the best attitude. " or, " Someone else always has it worse than we do"... Albert Einstein ( you know that really smart guy?) had a few quotes about imagination. Such as : " Imagination is more important than knowledge. " "Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. " "Imagination will take you everywhere. " And my favorite one: " Imagination is the highest form of research ". To me personally imaginative escape is a therapy, a pain reliever, a stress and depression reducer, in short , a miracle!

Candy Crush Friends has become a helpful escape for me. I am grateful for the game because it is colorful, engaging, challenging and fun. But it is the imaginative characters and their various costumes that I like the most. For example : I love animals. They help me take my mind off my problems for awhile. Candy Crush Friends contains everything I need to escape in a healthy way . I mentioned that I love animals so if I feel sad or lonely I may choose Tiffi in the kitty costume, Yeti as the big brown dog, or the fox costume on red Rabitt or even Nutcracker in his squirrel costume. If in pain or struggling with an issue, I may pick Bubblegum Troll as the Angel, Misty the Unicorn as herself or in Super hero mode or Odus as the Wizard or the Adventurer and imagine the characters coming to my rescue.

During the Summer when it's hot out I like to use the Christmas themed characters or Misty in her beach goer costume. So stylish ! Of course Yeti is my absolute favorite character so far! I use him as my in game avatar. I really loved that Surfer costume but missed winning one day so did not get it 😕 I sure hope I get another chance at it soon.

So yes I use CCFS as a way to escape from pain, depression, stress and to just relax and let my imagination soar for awhile. I think Einstein would approve. When I go over at least 10 things I'm grateful for before I go to sleep I always give thanks for the Candy Team for giving me an outlet for healing. Thanks team : Friends ! But also: Saga, Soda and Jelly and all your other great games that give me and so many others a chance to use our imaginations and be free of the problems in our World and personal lives for awhile.

Now how about starting CCFS with 10 lives instead of 5 ? Well perhaps that's 😏 🤔 a story for another time...

Thank you Candy Teams 🍬 😘

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 19,740 Level 5
    Options

my story started with Candy crush friends saga in a month January year 2022

That's eight months ago

At first I was playing. Candy crush soda I just entered society in the early stages of Ccfs Find a team to organize.

I was shocked by the existence of the community.

I didn't know he existed.

I wrote a comment that I'm looking for a team. 

Then I got an invitation from my friend. DGenevieve I suggest joining their team.

I really welcomed that and joined my great team.

I didn't know what they were talking about in the group.

Translation was and still is my biggest obstacle

So stay silent.

I can't talk. 

Which causes me sadness and bewilderment.

But when I find them laughing, I find myself smiling, even if I don't know.

About what

I started exploring society every time I discovered a new thread.

Things are starting to interest me from challenges, competitions, discussions. 

Animations, dances, costumes, colors, of course influences. 

A lot of things.

Encourage everyone on the team to me

A completely different new world when I get into it, live and forget anything about me.

I only expected the game to be played. Candy crush saga

But now the game. Candy crush friends saga More than any other game.

Team spirit, sense of humor in the community, constant updates in the game

Support and encourage everyone, every friend of mine.

and the greatest support and encouragement of DieOmimi ❤️

It was and still is. 

The biggest supportive, encouraging, helpful and helpful to me

You might be surprised if I tell you it's an incentive to continue in games and society

I finally look like Candy crush friends saga

Alice in wonderland ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• gordan10
    gordan10 Posts: 10,930 Level 5
    edited August 2022
    Options

Years (and years) ago my kids tried to get me to play CCS. I told them I'd never play a game on my phone. Ha! Talk about words coming back to haunt me...🤦‍♀️ Fast forward many years and I started playing CCSS, then I quickly caved and began playing CCS as well.

At some point,I discovered the the community, but wasn't really active until recently. It was here that I also discovered CCFS. I was invited into a wonderful team with some wonderful people❣ I love that CCFS combines the same elements of candy matching 🍬 that drew me to the other King games with the commaraderie of working with a team. Playing helps with my anxiety and helps to keep my mind off my chronic pain.

Suggestion: We can ask for lives, but we can't receive them????? Where do those lives go???

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

It's last chance to tag!

Tagging active Candy Crush Friends Players into spoiler :

@Queen_Elsa @Sukanta_Biswas @DeepshikhaSharan @siti_payung @aijaziqbal @BubbleGumSoda @teresawallace44 @Nix66 @me6412 @candycrushinit @La Ley @rebelchild @King_Neal @istuff @Glenn1972 @kiara_wael @Nat09 @bearwithme @gr33n3y3z @tininha1975 @MountainMom @Anahita_2005 @Yorben_Goeree @bekicrusher @Pitty_Kitty @DieOmimi @DGenevieve @BQN537 @Nikolaos_Prodromidis @CassD @SabrinaM @Kate3A @DaniTheOG @dananelle @aautz1 @simplyP @Palash_Sarma @Tzvi_Marcu @EOTheGr8 @Racoon7 @theredrabbit @KCullen127 @Nenikapaki @gamepower @nobelove @Laurenmlh @EnergizerBunny @quad5 @AkumaXX @Princess_Jessica @carmenechevarria @Andres-2 @jeanps @Havish @Lemurtek @lelensp @LadyGaivman @ellectra @Hell66 @Boybinary @MiladyR @Lexi @christine88 @Niki_bg @stellanoita @Erika0811 @Terri_1 @DBlake13 @Walezy @JillyJill @GrammaGaming @EOTheGr8 @Poutsy @Shirtae @WendyG78 @Amoonmoon @spring_queen_18 @Jelly_bean_hearts @Chantelle @Geogat12 @BobaKitty_BW3fan @goofygoody @Shagunpro @pbgroupie @LeFlarcane @maf34100 @Angel_Natasha @rosemariepahayo1 @nsshawaii_ @Gumyupawpaw @Roha @criscount @deblg @DanielProGamer @anabelix @Trishy68 @Moh1977 @santo_chris97 @natmor70 @penken @BlueberryCupcake @MollyS @nutcracker @Eiliesha_Jarman @paul5473 @shafer223 @Elenna @krystie @samm_kml @PattyMan @Purplelife_50 @RubyBlue1011 @quad5 @tashanight3 @Nafta @Elaine67 @MiaChristine @VickMtz @castilho87 @gordan10 @pillow6 @actipton80 @Kiki_g @hechicerilla @LoveDachs @ravii85 @PattyRae @lalopez6715 @Nadia1770

Who have told the story already, please ignore this notification.

** If who wants to subscribe Candy Crush Friends Tagging List, please check and comment here! Thanks! 😊 **

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?