🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi explains the situation to her father

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
edited July 2022 in Candy Friends Stories

A short while later Tiffi and Fuzzy arrive at Mr. Toffee’s candy store. He’s outside and waves hello to his daughter.

“Hi Tiffi, what’s up?” asks Mr. Toffee. “Who is your friend?”

Tiffi explains the whole situation to her father and asks if he can help him find his way back home.

“Yeti and I were searching on Google for ideas on how to get him back home,” says Tiffi. “We created an account for a teddy bear lost and found website. We also found a Facebook page for this too. I took a picture of him and we posted it on the Facebook page hoping that maybe the little boy’s mother will have a Facebook account and see Fuzzy’s picture. Yeti suggested that we try YouTube and we found a video that was created by a news station and then posted it on TV. Do we have a news station here in the Candy Kingdom?”

Mr. Toffee said that they do have a news station but they mostly talk about the weather. He suggested that he can give them a call to see if they could offer any help. Tiffi thanks him and gives him a big hug. 

“I’m going to take Fuzzy home with me and I’ll see you at home later,” Tiffi says. “Do you want anything special for dinner?”

Mr. Toffee isn’t fussy with his food so he just tells Tiffi to surprise him.

Continue reading - Yeti does some googling

Start at the beginning - Tiffi and Yeti help a little lost teddy bear find his owner

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?