🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi meets up with Yeti

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
edited July 2022 in Candy Friends Stories

Yeti is just not sure how he can help. Just then Tiffi shows up and Yeti explains what’s going on. She has to have the answer because she’s been so helpful ever since she arrived in the Candy Kingdom helping every minor character who was in trouble. 

He remembers when Jean-Luc arrived in town and Tiffi found him in a toy store and he was in a lot of pain because he broke his jaw when he tried cracking a large nut. Tiffi was able to fix his jaw by using some sugarplum magic.

“Hi Yeti, what’s going on?” asks Tiffi.

Yeti explains the situation to Tiffi. The teddy bear looks so sad and she has to find a way to get him back to the little boy. She just doesn’t know where to start.

Let’s start walking towards town,” Tiffi says. “Maybe we can ask my father for some ideas on how to search for the little boy. I can’t believe that I can’t come up with a solution quickly like I’ve done with some of the minor characters in the past. Maybe because it’s a first time that I ever came across this and it’s not an easy fix.

They decide to take a walk through Bamboo Forest.

Continue reading - Time to do some googling

Start at the beginning - Tiffi and Yeti help a little lost teddy bear find his owner

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?