🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi and Yeti help a little lost teddy bear find his owner

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
edited July 2022 in Candy Friends Stories

One very hot sunny day Yeti decides to go surfing. He calls a couple of his buddies on the way to the beach to find out if anyone would like to join him. Red Rabbit and Jelly Queen are busy helping the players with their levels. Tiffi is free so she asks him where he is and says that she’ll meet him in an hour. 

He arrives at the beach and is very surprised that no one is there. Wow, it’s summer time and the weather is beautiful so what’s going on? Oh well, he picks up his surf board and heads out into the waves. 

A half hour later he decides to make it back to the shore. Wait! Is that a teddy bear leaning against the tree.  Yeti is puzzled because he can’t figure out how a teddy bear could suddenly appear on the beach when there are no kids anywhere to claim him.

He walks over to the teddy bear while rubbing his eyes. Is that teddy bear crying? He sees tears running down his face.

“Hey, hey, hey, who are you and how did you get here?” asks Yeti. “I don’t see any children so, how did you get here?”

The teddy bear wipes away his tears and looks to see who is talking to him. A yeti? Could it be a yeti?

Through tearful eyes, the teddy bear says that he’s lost. He was sitting in a box with some other toys that belonged to this little boy. The family was moving from one home in this small town to another home in the next town and he was in a box in the back of a pick up truck. The truck must have hit a bump in the road and the box fell off the truck on to the road. Without knowing that a box fell out the family continued driving.

“By the time I was able to push my way out of the box, they were gone,” says the teddy bear. “I don’t know where they are and I feel so all alone. How am I going to get back to him? He loves me so much and I really love all the hugs and kisses that he gives me.”

Poor teddy bear! Yeti sure wishes that he could help him.

Continue reading - Tiffi meets up with Yeti

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?