Hey! Join us!

🔥Hot right Now! 🌶

(ENDED) 7️⃣5️⃣th Friendly Weekend Challenge -- Beat the Mod

MountainMomMountainMom Posts: 3,770 Friends Moderator
edited August 10 in Contests

Hello Friendtastic Crushers!

Are you ready for the new weekend challenge that you voted for HERE? The selected option is:

Beat the Mod's score

In my example below, I got a score of 140,990 on level 5500 with Tiffi as my Friend.

Your challenge is to beat my score using Tiffi as your Friend (on any level above 200).

IMPORTANT: This is NOT a highest-score contest. Players must beat my score of 140,990 but get as close to my score as they can.

Rules: 👇

• You can play or replay any level above 200 or from a current special event in your Candy Crush Friends Saga game.
  • You must play with Tiffi (in any costume) as your Friend.
  • You can use boosters if you want.
  • The number of stars does not matter -- only the final score. Your final score must be higher than 140,990.
  • Post a screenshot showing your final score. Please do not edit or remove anything in your screenshot. Your avatar, the level number, and your final score must be clearly visible.
  • Players can post a maximum of 10 entries in this contest.
  • No old screenshots please!
  • The winner will be the player (who is not already in the Friends Hall of Fame of Champions) with a final score higher than but closest to my score of 140,990.

Dates: 👇

• The competition begins NOW and ends on Monday, 8 August 2022, 17:00 Central European Summer Time (11:00 Eastern Daylight Time).
  • In case it's needed, we will have a tie break from Monday (17:00 CEST) to Tuesday (17:00 CEST).

What can I win? 👇

The fabulous and friendly Champion Badge and the honor of joining the Weekend Challenge Hall of Fame!

Players who are already in the Hall of Fame have a chance to become a Super Champion or a Champion of Champions.

For more Friendly badges, have a look HERE!

Terms and Conditions here.

@Diamond_Lim, please tag CCFS players.

Prev1345

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?