🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) 7️⃣5️⃣th Friendly Weekend Challenge -- Beat the Mod

MountainMom
MountainMom Posts: 10,504 Friends Moderator
edited August 2022 in Contests

Hello Friendtastic Crushers!

Are you ready for the new weekend challenge that you voted for HERE? The selected option is:

Beat the Mod's score

In my example below, I got a score of 140,990 on level 5500 with Tiffi as my Friend.

Your challenge is to beat my score using Tiffi as your Friend (on any level above 200).

IMPORTANT: This is NOT a highest-score contest. Players must beat my score of 140,990 but get as close to my score as they can.

Rules: 👇

• You can play or replay any level above 200 or from a current special event in your Candy Crush Friends Saga game.
  • You must play with Tiffi (in any costume) as your Friend.
  • You can use boosters if you want.
  • The number of stars does not matter -- only the final score. Your final score must be higher than 140,990.
  • Post a screenshot showing your final score. Please do not edit or remove anything in your screenshot. Your avatar, the level number, and your final score must be clearly visible.
  • Players can post a maximum of 10 entries in this contest.
  • No old screenshots please!
  • The winner will be the player (who is not already in the Friends Hall of Fame of Champions) with a final score higher than but closest to my score of 140,990.

Dates: 👇

• The competition begins NOW and ends on Monday, 8 August 2022, 17:00 Central European Summer Time (11:00 Eastern Daylight Time).
  • In case it's needed, we will have a tie break from Monday (17:00 CEST) to Tuesday (17:00 CEST).

What can I win? 👇

The fabulous and friendly Champion Badge and the honor of joining the Weekend Challenge Hall of Fame!

Players who are already in the Hall of Fame have a chance to become a Super Champion or a Champion of Champions.

For more Friendly badges, have a look HERE!

Terms and Conditions here.

@Diamond_Lim, please tag CCFS players.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?