🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Question about lives on CANDY CRUSH FRIENDS.

Options
cjlortie
cjlortie Posts: 3 Newbie

So I am able to send lives to friends but I have no place to revive them. For example I use all 5 of my lives so I wanna see if friends have sent me any because I requested lives. Well there IS NO place that there are lives sent to me from anyone. I’m so confused. On the other candy crush I play have no issue reciving lives from friends. Usually there is alittle envelope where livessent from friends are found. But I can not find lives sent to me from CANDY CRUSH FRIENDS

Answers

• Smokvica
    Smokvica Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

Same here .. :(

I play ccfs from the begining, 3 years ago, played every day. Now went back to CC becouse this problem is sooo frustrating :(

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,819 Friends Moderator
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hello @cjlortie and @Smokvica,

The functionality for sending and receiving lives in Candy Crush Friends Saga is not very robust. Even though you may be sending lives to your friends, they might not be sending lives.

It appears you know the process for sending lives, but I will include it here for other pkayers.

Step 1 is to click on the bar in the upper left that shows your current number of lives:

Step 2 is to click on the "Send lives" button the the next screen:

You will get a list of the random players that have been assigned to you as "friends" and you will be able to send lives to any or all of them.

When someone either asks you to send a life or sends a life to you, it will appear as an envelope on the bar that indicates your current number of lives.

I try to make it a practice to send lives each time I log in. Rarely have I received lives in return, but it has happened.

Because this feature is so frustrating to many players, I created an IDEA to improve that functionality. I would appreciate your vote for this idea if you agree with it. The more votes it gets, the higher the priority it will get from the development team. Click on the bold green font to access this idea on page 1 of that thread.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?