πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Friends Headquarters - Crushilicious Games

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,306 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2022
    Options

Yay! We are so happy as we won on Crushilicious Games Season 1 and got the winner badges together! We did it! All of Friends Teammates! πŸ˜„

And I am also so happy and cannot believe as I won MVP of Team Friends on Crushilicious Games Season 1! Of course! I always couldn't go unnoticed to all of Friends Teammates! So thank you for your congratulating me won MVP of Team Friends on Crushilicious Games Season 1! All of Friends Teammates andΒ @Minatozaki! πŸ˜„ I really love this MVP Season 1 Badge too!Β @MinatozakiΒ β€οΈπŸ…πŸ˜„

Also congratulations toΒ @Kiki_gΒ won MVP of Team Friends with me together as she did showing all of our Friends Teammates these earning points' results on Crushilicious Games Season 1 day by day! It's really Friendstastic and Awesome Works! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

And I see Team Jelly also very great job and got amazing Team Jelly Badge! So everyone is winners! Right? Everyone! πŸ˜„

Anyway, I still didn't uninstall this game but I could stopped playing this game right now first until when Crushilicious Games Season 2 began then I will continue joining on Team Friends and playing this game. πŸ˜‰ So it's really friendstastic! We are still on Team Friends forever! Right? Friends Teammates! πŸ˜„

On lastly, I will like to say this Crushilicious Games' Challenge is very seriously and perfect fun for us! So special thanks forΒ @MinatozakiΒ creating and posting these very fun challenges for us so much! We really love these challenges forever! πŸ’•πŸ˜„

We are still on Team Friends forever! Right? πŸ˜„ And also thank you for your congratulating all of us completing so many levels within one week and escaping to the Escape Room on 5th Challenge completed and participating then answering the poems, drawing the arts, posting the highest scores, passing so many new levels and checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 threads so much! Very well done and You rocks again! YA! βœŠπŸ˜„

We really love Crushilicious Games' Challenge forever! πŸ’•πŸ˜„

We are still forwarding when Season 2 began for us! It's really seriously and perfect fun! πŸ˜„

(Oh! Did you know? Friendstastic / Friends-tastic created by myself (Lim)! πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ Spookymazing and Spookylicious created by myself (Lim) too! πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ¦‡)

• Minatozaki
    Minatozaki Posts: 804 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

How are you? You're free to chat here about anything you want, I'm leaving this open as I'm preparing for a new chill thing for all of you.

Just a heads up, as I'm going on vacation, don't worry if you will not receive your prizes after today. When I return, I will send you all the prizes! πŸ€—

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@Minatozaki

Hi Mina, I received my badge and gold bars in Farm Heroes... don't know about boosters but am assuming that they are there, so thank you.

I'm really surprised that no one has posted in here much since the results. Again thanks for leaving open for us. Hope you have a fun time and a wonderful vacation and dream up more challenges for us in your spare time... πŸ˜‚... just nothing to do with drawing. 😬 Pleeeeease!? Pretty please?! 🀣

I am still trying to catch up on what I missed when I wasn't here and can't believe it's 188 pages when Jelly had less than half that. Well, take care and see you soon everyone.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hello Mina, thanks for letting us and enjoy your vacation😊.

@LoveDachs, I think some of us are enjoying the "short break" after the contest ended.

However, for those who miss the daily check in, we can do so hereπŸ™Š.

• Minatozaki
    Options

@LoveDachs don't worry, no more drawings! I will come with more challenges and keep the escape room going if you all like it!

• LoveDachs
    Options

@Minatozaki

Good to know (thank goodness for small favors... lol). Oh yes bring back the escape room... I loved that idea and one of these days am going to do a real one... so if I just disappear one day???

Just kidding!πŸ˜‚

You know... logic problems, word games including crostics, anagrams or any kind of puzzle would be fun too. Maybe a hide and seek or tag where you have only so long to find someone or something. The possibilities are endless and I know you'll make it fun. πŸ˜‰

@wykoon

Yes I think you are right, some might not admit it but were probably tired from all of this every day.πŸ€— I'll keep checking it out to see if any action. Catch you later. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @LoveDachs. Pray you're keeping well, DoloresπŸ™

It was so quiet around here for such a long time until @Minatozaki created this contest and I think the renewed enthusiasm and friendship were awesome. Like you, I think there are many different possibilities for types of quests.

If you do disappear in an Escape Room, please leave us plenty of clues so that we can find you again πŸ˜ƒ

• LoveDachs
    Options

@CassD

I'm trying Christine, it takes so long sometimes... and thank you. I hope you and family are well. I think you are right about people still not used to this without there being a contest, but they'll be back soon I bet. Yes it was awesome, sorry I missed some of it. LMAO Ok..note to self... Leave clues. 🀣

• Minatozaki
    Options

If @LoveDachs disappears... Our mission is to find her and bring her back to the community. 🀣

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?