1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

๐Ÿ›€ Yeti's Vacation Event in the Soda Springs ๐Ÿ›

Options

Comments

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi I didnโ€™t have time to finish the Misty event last week, but hopefully I can get this one! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @EOTheGr8 hasn't the event announced itself in your game yet? About 3 days before the start of an event, it is announced in the game. If you don't already have it, open the game several times and make sure you have a stable internet connection.ย 

If you don't get it, you might not be in the group selection for the event this time.

• DieOmimi
    Options

This is the reward if you have completed the 10th event level. Grand!

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    Options

I havenโ€™t checked yet. Iโ€™ve been busy playing other events in the other games, and i havenโ€™t had time to check Friends. I will check today, and Iโ€™ll come back to let you know if I get the event or not. ๐Ÿ‘

• David5023
    David5023 Posts: 311 Level 3
    Options

hello @DieOmimi i need your help friend complete the event and star hunt of the new yeti vacation event and unlock the new eucalyptus spa costume but when i enter the scrapbook it's not gone right away please @DieOmimi and @Minatozaki i need you help me I want my costumes back here I leave you player ID 13462613965 I wait for your answer please help me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,120 Jelly Moderator
    Options

I am currently playing the even I love it so far the levels are not easy but not impossible so I am rocking it ๐Ÿ˜Ž I can't wait to get the costume but I'm so sad I forgot to finish my misty event and got all through and liked 6 more stars to collect to finish and get it then I got busy with work and forgot to finish it ๐Ÿ™„ but that's got me concentrating on this event I'll not forget this one lol I hope everyone is enjoying the event good luck and have fun ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,249 Crushing Legend
    Options

Collected stars from old levels, couldn't wait until Wednesday

• Solarwave
    Solarwave Posts: 243 Level 3
    edited September 2022
    Options

@DieOmimi, I have a question about the costume. Is this recolor the replacement for the spa day costume from last year? Or will we be able to unlock the orange one from last year in a future event? I have the same question about the new Recolor of the misty spotlight costume.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@Solarwave, it's not a replacement for the spa costume that Yeti received last year. Each event can be repeated or redesigned. I've also had costume events in my game, even though the costume was already in my scrapbook. The player can still play the event and receives rewards.ย 

In the Christmas calendar (always in December, for 4 weeks), players last year also had costumes they already had. They then had to decide for themselves whether they wanted to play the event or not.ย 

So I can't say in general whether "old" events will be repeated. The studio can do it and we remain curious to see what is offered to us.ย 

• DieOmimi
    edited September 2022
    Options

@Werner_Cichy good job!! ๐Ÿ˜ If you are at the end of the map, you can collect badges HERE.

I also had to collect my stars for Yeti on old levels. This time there were only 15 (last year we had to collect 45 stars). ๐Ÿ˜…

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?