Options
124Β»

Comments

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,155 Level 4
    edited December 2022
    Options

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ YEEOOW πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

I finally got my Frosty Flurry rewards! I received 4 deliveries of 4x4=16 lollipop and striped hammers.πŸ₯³ I don't have FF on my phone after delivery but I do on my tablet. That made my day.❀️

I can watch ads at the start of a level but not at the end on my Amazon fire tablet.🀷

• Kerrie
    Options

Hi DieOmimi😊

I hope you can help me. Why can't I tag other players from my phone or tablet since community layout change? I see where others can do it now. I looked around but couldn't find any info on it.

I miss having the ability to tag others.😭

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Kerrie, I can't always tag others either. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. No idea why.

But what always works is the following: enter your text including marking and submit it (green button "Post Comment"), then go to "Edit" (the three dots at the top right of your comment) and then in edit mode on the player name you want to tag. That should work.

It's not nice to work like that and it's just a workaround. Vanilla (the provider, at the bottom of every page) is working on a bug fix to make it work as it used to. Until then, we (unfortunately) have to live with the workaround.Β 

I hope it works for you as well as for me.Β 

Try it in response to my comment. I can then tell you if it worked.

• Kerrie
    edited January 2023
    Options

@DieOmimi I'm not sure what including marking is, maybe translator?

πŸŽ‰ It worked, thank you.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @Kerrie, yes I meant by marking that you should enter it as if you wanted to tag someone. Then submit and then edit.Β 

As I said, it's currently a workaround. I hope that the problem with tagging will soon be solved for everyone.

Luckily, I have a laptop and when I want to tag I use it for that. On my phone, it doesn't work most of the time.

• Kerrie
    edited January 2023
    Options

@DieOmimi I was in bed almost asleep when it hit me from out of no where what "marking" was.πŸ€¦πŸ˜‚

• DieOmimi
    Options

Don't worry @Kerrie, sometimes it's really up to the translator. 😍

A translator works literally, he does not translate the thoughts that someone has. In other words, a translator translates and does not think about whether another variant would make a different sense (which might even fit better). The worst thing is when I make typos. The translator translates something that can sound very confusing.  😫

• Kerrie
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi😊

***🀣Just asking you a question fixed it!🀣 I posted this went to play and there it was!🀣

I usually play Friends on my tablet but it's not connecting to internet so I'm playing on my phone. I've played several levels but there's no Dachs Delivery on my phone.

It just started on Friday so it's not done yet. I looked in Friends community but didn't see anything about problems with Dach's Delivery right now. Can I only get it on one device? I'm not using my tablet until it's fixed, is there a way to get it on my phone too?

Thanks!

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hmmm @Kerrie do you still have a question or was your problem already fixed when you played after your post? πŸ€”

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?