πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Friend invitation on Candy Crush friends

Options
ashleiyearta420
ashleiyearta420 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited August 2023 in Support

Does anyone know how to invite friends from Facebook to play candy crush friends

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,519 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
  • MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,508 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @ashleiyearta420,

I do not play Candy Crush Friends Saga (or any other game) on Facebook. I play on King.com -- it is a more reliable platform. The only way I know to play with Friends is to be on the same Dachs Delivery Service team. The team feature is the green icon that looks like a shield with silhouettes on it (located at the bottom of your map). You will need to "leave" your current team in order to create or join a new team.

If you create a new team, you will be the team leader. You can then share your team name with your friends on Facebook and ask them to search for your team on CCFS. When they find your team, they must ask to "join" the team and you must approve their request. Be sure you know their username so you recognize their requests. Your team will be "full" when it has 20 members. Until then, random players may be assigned to your team and you will need to "kick" them to make room for your friends. You may also find other players in this community who are seeking teams by visiting our "Find your team here!" thread.

I hope this helps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?