🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

game support

Options
tabitha008
tabitha008 Posts: 18 Level 2

Is there NO game support? I have asked support FIVE times for help and where do they send me... to a link stating that I'm on level 5000 which I'm not! Now I have two other issues! Not sure if I should even bother since the first time I asked for support was 3 months ago!!!! Then support sends me a follow up email asking my opinion... don't think they really want to hear it from me!!!

Comments

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5
    Options

I sometimes get automatic emails from support but never get help 🤷‍♂️

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,625 Friends Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello @tabitha008 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! We are here to help, if we can. Please tell me your specific issue(s) and I will try to help or forward your issue to the appropriate person.

We do not use email in this community. So, please tag me in your reply. Tagging is done by inserting an "@" sign followed by my username. When done correctly, my name will appear in bold. (@MountainMom) and I will be notified of your message.

• tabitha008
    Options

@MountainMom my issue is when the characters are loading their candies [as in Misti collects orange candies] it to almost being full when it suddenly drops back to zero without finishing the amount needed to apply the booster. This happens with every character. Also now when I open the game it takes over 15 mins to load for me to hit the play button. Thank you for any help.

• MountainMom
    Options

@tabitha008,

Some of the issues encountered by players can be related to their device instead of the game. I recommend you try the following standard troubleshooting measures:

- Check the amount of free memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB.

- Check if there are updates to your CCFS app. If so, run them. I have my game set to automatic updates and am currently on version 1.95.2

- Clear the cache (don't clear data!) when using a mobile device. We warn against clearing your data because that is where your boosters are stored.

- Force close all apps and then turn off your device. Keep it off for at least 10 seconds (some recommend a full minute) before restarting your device and launching your game.

- If these steps don't solve the problem, do you have the option to login on a different device to see if the Friends characters are behaving correctly?

We don't recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game because your boosters are stored on your device and will be lost if you delete the game. In contrast, your gold bars and progress are stored at King, so it is important to save your progress there.

Let me know the results of your troubleshooting. If the problem is not associated with your device and is instead associated with your King account, then you may need to contact the King customer support team.

Also, please note that when tagging is done correctly, the tag will change to bold green font. Consequently, I did not get notified of your reply.

• tabitha008
    Options

I play this game on a pc computer not a mobile so nothing you wrote really relates. Thanks though...

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @tabitha008 also from me a big thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga.

What you described above happened to me on my old computer (unfortunately also). I just kept playing until I noticed that more and more things didn't work properly anymore. An IT expert friend then checked my computer and told me that my hard drive was defective. He recommended using up my accumulated boosters and buying a new computer at the same time (my model was really very old). 

I don't know about you. But since I have a new Windwos11 laptop, I have no more problems. Neither in the loading times nor in any events. 

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3
    Options

In your case, I do see the problem in the device, but not in the game.

@MountainMom gave you tips for mobile gamers. But some of these steps can be done on a computer or laptop.

My laptop is running Windows 10. (Which system is installed on your computer?)

If you have Windows, then you can do several things.

1. You can check the amount of free memory on your computer. King's games are automatically installed on Disk C, so pay attention to the amount of available memory on this Disk.

If the memory on this Disk is full, then you must delete everything that you do not need from this Disk C or transfer this information to any other Disk.

2. You can clear your computer's cache. Be careful when performing this action so as not to delete anything extra.

3. You should check if the latest Windows system updates are installed on your computer. Because the Studio focuses on the correct operation of Windows. If your Windows system is not regularly updated, it means that it does not work correctly. If your version of Windows is still supported by its developers, you must update the system and further updates must be installed regularly.

But there is an important nuance here. If you don't have enough free space on Drive C, you may not be able to update your system until you complete steps 1 and 2.

• MountainMom
    Options

Hello @tabitha008, Do you play CCFS on Facebook or King.com?

• tabitha008
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?