πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

I lost my lvl 900 progress on candy crush friends saga

Options
alicia1966
alicia1966 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 2023 in Support

They said i should connect a Facebook account in candy crush friends saga to save the progress, well... It happened the opposite.

My mother ask me move her candy crush games progress from her tablet to her phone because she is giving away her tablet. So i connect her Facebook account to the candy crush games on her tablet so I can sign in her candy crush through Facebook in her phone. The first candy crush game that i transfer from her tablet was candy crush soda which was successful when I transfer it. But then, when I tried to sign in to Facebook in candy crush friends saga so i can save the progress and transfer it to her phone, instead of saving the progress of the game by signing in to Facebook, it happened the opposite. After I signed in to Facebook, the progress of the lvl 900 candy crush friends saga of my mother is gone. After I tell my mom about it, she said it was fine but I can feel here getting sad. I felt about it because I blame myself about it. Now im hopeless of recovering the lvl 900 progress that my mom was playing for years. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?