🌈 Rainbow Run Event & Contest 🌈
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Madam Jelly

Options
Candytruffles
Candytruffles Posts: 2 Newbie

The one with the fan and the gongfu moves... Is she collectable?

Thanks!

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,719 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Candytruffles and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

Can I assume you are asking about the basic Jelly Queen costume?

If so, you can learn more about her by clicking HERE.

• Candytruffles
    Candytruffles Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I guess you can't collect her as a permanent character then.

Thanks, the link was quite interesting though.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,719 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Candytruffles, once you earn a new Friend, such as Jelly Queen, the Friend will appear permanently in your scrapbook. You can see the Friends you have collected already by clicking on the pink scrapbook icon at the bottom of your game map. There are currently 11 different Friends available and each of them has multiple costumes. You can find out more about the costumes for each Friend by clicking HERE.

You can also see Friends that are available for you to collect at the bottom of your scrapbook page. To collect them, you will need to meet some requirements, such as completing levels, winning special events, collecting hidden packages in special events, etc. The requirements vary for each Friend. Be sure to play the special events in your CCFS game and to collect the hidden packages in those events -- new costumes for Friends are often available to win in those events.

Remember, once they are in your scrapbook, they remain there as long as you play CCFS.

• Lil'_Momma
    Lil'_Momma Posts: 135 Level 3
    Options

I somehow managed to acquire the Jelly Queen in her Christmas costume. Since then, I've never had the opportunity to collect her basic costume!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?