🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Team Leaders, Attention! I lost an important function in the game.

Answers

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

Hi @DieOmimi. I'm attaching a screenshot taken at the end of March, where you will see the three dots opposite the players' names. That was what I used to click on to remove players.

As you will see, the three dots are not showing opposite the team leader's name. I would have used the question mark previously shown at the bottom right if I wished to check on team information, e.g. number of players, or if I wished to leave the team... Now there is no option for the team leader to kick off any non-participating players.

Perhaps @ElenaVorona will correct me if I've said anything inaccurate. Thank you.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,465 Friends Moderator
    edited June 2023

@CassD the 3-dot menu contained the buttons "Language" and "Spam".

Neither is suitable for managing a team, even if one of the buttons may have worked. Which button did you use to manage your team - that was my question.

• CassD
    edited June 2023

Hi @DieOmimi. When I clicked on the three dots, I merely had the choice of kicking off and, possibly, reporting a player. As I only ever kicked off team members and never reported any, I would not have seen the text which you have shown.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,873 Level 3

@DieOmimi

I confirm what @CassD said. She told the truth.

We have already answered your question many times.

I am answering your question again. The team leader could only remove a player from the team using the three-dot button - (...).

The screenshot you posted is the menu for a regular player on the team. The foreman's menu looked different. Think logically please. A regular team player cannot kick a player, so the leader menu is different from the regular player menu.

(I will now write a few more words. Because I am afraid that the forum will not allow me to publish a long text.)

• ElenaVorona

@DieOmimi

I have been reading the topics in this subforum for 2.5 hours to find a screenshot for you from the team lead. But I can't find it.

I want to convince you that we are not lying. We give you absolutely reliable information. We have already answered your question several times. But I can't find such a screenshot.

But now I've found a post that might help us convince you that we're telling the truth. This is an instruction on how to remove a player from a team. This instruction was written by @Lola_Pop (CM).

I really hope that you will trust the respected Community Manager faster than us.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/comment/1408816/#Comment_1408816 

• CassD

Thank you @ElenaVorona for taking the time to find that thread, which confirms what we have said to @DieOmimi. My earlier screenshot clearly shows the three dots (...) against each player's name and none against mine.

• DieOmimi

@ElenaVorona @CassD I don't doubt at all what you're saying. I'm not a team leader, so I don't know what a team leader could do in the 3-dot menu. Did you only have one possibility, i.e. to kick a member? Or did you have other buttons (besides kicking)? 

I would understand and would be grateful if you had a screenshot for me. 🤷‍♀️

• ElenaVorona

@DieOmimi

Are you kidding me? How can I give you such a screenshot if I don't have this feature right now?

I ask you to read my post again, where I wrote in bold: "The team leader could only remove a player from the team using the three-dot button - (...)."

ONLY

I realized that the instructions written by Lola_Pop did not convince you either ... This is a great sadness.

Please understand. Just because you don't have this problem doesn't mean no one else has it.

Can you send information about our problem to the Studio or not?

You are asking for proof that we cannot give you. I can't take a screenshot of what I have missing.

It's kind of a nightmare...

• CassD

Hi @DieOmimi. I totally agree with @ElenaVorona as we are both team leaders, and can't possibly give you a screenshot of what no longer exists. I just happened to retain a screenshot from almost three months ago because I was monitoring my own progress in the game.

Surely it would suffice to check with @Lola_Pop and/or the Studio, as they should know what was there.

• DieOmimi

@ElenaVorona, I don't want to "kid" anyone. I want to understand it. Since I'm not a team leader, I can't know what you guys might do in the menu. That's why I'm asking. I know that if you ask a lot, you will also get (stupid) answers. I have to live with that. But I can't help with that.

I'm sure I've passed it all on. It's only when I'm asked specifically about something that I have to research it. Believe me, please, if I had a crystal ball... No, I won't say it.  😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?