🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Team Leaders, Attention! I lost an important function in the game.

Options

Answers

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,217 Level 5
    Options

Hi @CassD I have had several players kicked ( or left on their own accord. Not sure) I still don't have dachs and im the team leader. I have several non playing king accounts on my team.

I have no clue how many team members have DDS as I don't have it and can't see my team members participation. I personally don't play ccfs as often. I'm sure many others have lost interest too

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi @rebelchild. I have contact with the player just kicked from my team, who confirmed not having left voluntarily. I know people are losing interest in the game and you know how active our team was previously. Some have already turned to other games and I can only see more doing so, if nothing is done quickly - which doesn't seem to be the case.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,217 Level 5
    Options

It is very sad @CassD. It seems like this game is being run into the ground. I can't believe more isn't being done to keep more players active. King stands to lose money when interest in the game dwindles. I just don't get it. No one listens to our concerns. So many hard core players play DDS.

• CassD
    Options

Perhaps it's a deliberate ploy now that Microsoft will own the company and probably has its own plans with regard to King games and others owned by Activision. I hope not, but interest in keeping players seems to have waned of late.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,806 Level 3
    Options

@CassD

There are only 16 players left in our team now.

After the previous series of deliveries, which ended last Monday, two players left the team. I don't know if these players are in the Community. But I think they left the team of their own accord. Because the pace of the team in the game Delivery has decreased. I think they went looking for teams that make more deliveries than our team.

At the same time, sometimes players join the team who first play, but then disappear from the game. I cannot remove them. I no longer have that leader button. The same player has already joined our team twice. Twice the game kicked him out of our team for inactivity. But I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back a third time. I would like to remove it. After that, he would no longer be able to return to the team. But I can't do it.

I have players I want to kick but I can't do it.

I know that there are players in our team who do not receive the Delivery game. I don't remove them from the team. They are good players. I hope the Studio will stop playing this stupid game with us (we are working, we are testing, everything will be fine ....). And they will give us a normal game.

Now in the list of Delivery tasks, I see me and 5 other players. Previously, I saw 10-15 players there at the same time. I know that 1-2 more players can connect to the game. I don't know why other players don't play. Maybe because there is no delivery?

The studio is "perfectly promoting this game." At this rate, many players will soon forget what this game was called. (I'm not talking about Community players. We'll be knocking on the doors of the Studio for a long time. But those players who do not know about the existence of the Community will leave this game much faster. Because we are in the Community. And they are on the Internet .)

• ElenaVorona
    Options

I have yet to see confirmation that Microsoft has taken over Activision Blizzard. Maybe I missed this information. Sorry.

But for a small company, another takeover by a larger company most often does not bring anything good. (I don't even want to talk about Activision Blizzard.)

I do not understand why successful companies are sold to someone. King was successful. It was not long (2-3 years). But he could develop on his own or sell. He sold out. I do not know why. They probably know better. But now many of King's games are steadily sinking. And then they break through this bottom and sink further to the next bottom. I think that if nothing changes, then the games will break through the second bottom and get closer to the third.

Sorry for being candid.

• CassD
    Options

The deal is not yet complete because there are regulatory concerns in the UK, but not in the USA, and the merger agreement has been extended until 23 October.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

Today, another player disappeared from the team.

This person has been playing in our team since March 2021. It was an active player. Always. He appeared in every (!!!) Delivery for more than two years.

Then he disappeared from Deliveries. I was worried about him. But there is no chat in the game. I couldn't warn him. Today the game kicked him out.

The team has lost an active player. For me personally, this is a huge loss. We played together for over two years. Such people mean much more to me than just a line with a name on the list of players. I'm upset, I'm disappointed, I'm very angry.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@CassD @Spinnifix @rebelchild @_Elsa_ @UncleBob2

I want to ask you and other DDS admins. Do you have a "leader button"?

I still don't have it.

CM told us that the Studio is aware of the problem, that the Studio knows how important this feature is to us, that the Studio needs to prioritize tasks that require their immediate attention. If there is any information, then CM promised to inform us about it.

So far there is no information. And there are no buttons either.

So I make assumptions like this (and/or):

1. Our problem for the Studio is not important and therefore in their priorities it is at the end of the list.

2. The studio does not have any priority list, so it solves problems chaotically or does not solve at all.

3. This function does not need to be re-created. It was already in the game and worked well. Them just need to turn this feature back on. But the Studio does not. Perhaps they have some explanation for this, but they will not explain anything to us.

4. The studio does not exist))))))).

I need to remove two players from my team to improve our team. I can not do it.

But I understand that the Studio understands that this is very, very important for me)))).

But they do nothing to help me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?