🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Team Leaders, Attention! I lost an important function in the game.

Options

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,737 Sweet Legend
    Options

On my team we lost half of the team. It was always at the max but I just checked and it is now down to 10. I am still showing as the leader but I haven’t had the event for quite a while now. Others might have left our team because they don’t have the event either. I stopped playing because if I am a tester without Dach’s then why bother playing? I go in daily for the reward and then close the game! I am tired of being a tester!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,737 Sweet Legend
    Options

@ElenaVorona I just looked at my team again and I don’t have that button either.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,161 Sweet Legend
    Options

@ElenaVorona

I don't have the button and players come and go. Even I play it less. No ideas have been implemented in this game for years and I say yes to Elena that the studio is not interested. I also assume that this game will be gone soon. This is my opinion.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

@ElenaVorona.

That button disappeared some time ago, since when there has been no need of a team leader, because the only thing we can do is kick ourselves off the team.

I find that fewer and fewer of my team members are now playing actively. Some of them have been without Dachs for quite some time and others, because we have no means of contact, I can only assume are without Dachs.

We have one random player who started to contribute after I mentioned the presence of the interloper here!

If there is such a thing as a test group, perhaps the Studio could tell us what the "test" involves and how long it will take them to complete it. I think the answer would probably be, as we say, "How long is a piece of string? ".

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,814 Level 3
    Options

Team leaders, thank you for giving me this information. It's important for me. Because there is still no official information from the Studio.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@CassD

The studio could easily remove all the heat of our claims if they explained to us at least once what was happening. If only they told us at least once what their priorities are.

I would like to hear from them that Function A will be implemented in six months, and Function B will appear in the game in a year. (It's a long wait. But it's concrete information.)

But they are silent. They are always silent. They are silent like fish. (Fish do not have nerve endings or pain receptors. Therefore, fish do not experience pain.)

• ElenaVorona
    Options

Give me back my leader button!

1. I demand that CCFS Studio return the leader button to me and other team leaders.

2. I want to know when the Studio will do this. Or let them have the courage to tell us that we will never have this button. Stop hiding from us. Be honest with us for once. We are not pawns in chess. We are people. Respect us.

3. If the Studio does not plan to return the leader button to us, I demand that they explain to me and all of us why we need a leader in the team. I want to know why my team needs me if I can do absolutely nothing for my team to effectively and efficiently improve the composition of the team.

How much longer will the Studio live in the ostrich pose (head in the sand)?

Someone please tell me who is the CCFS Community Manager here now? Who should I contact? (Recently, many new managers have appeared. Previously, there were fewer managers, but each of them was as active as possible in the Community every day and constantly communicated with us. We all knew them because they constantly talked to us. Now everything has changed.)

• CassD
    Options

I want mine back too @ElenaVorona and am tired of the silence with a total lack of response. This has gone on for far too long.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

Sometimes I think that the Studio is fooling even the Community moderators. The moderators think that there is a Studio. But the Studio has been gone for a long time. And an answering machine communicates with the moderators.))))

• CassD
    Options

Well, we know that Support in some games quite often just uses the same responses from a standard template, so that you don't get through to a real person The Studio certainly seems to be one step removed from.that in having no people at all!

I don't envy the Mods in their efforts to get a response. It must be very frustrating to keep giving players the same negative response and never having a clue as to whether or when issues will be resolved.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?